36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2015, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018 07:19 PM by NonConformer.)
2019 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2019 Than You Ever Have Before
2019 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2019 Than You Ever Have Before

Note: To really benefit the most out of this thread you should read the whole thread, there are further discussions and advice in the comments that will greatly help you with your business, your bank accounts, your mindset and across all areas of your life, especially starting on page 4. (seriously, there's a lot of golden nuggets through the comments) It's long and wordy, it's in-depth and it will take you a long time to read it.. and I even encourage you to read it more than once... but I promise you, it will be worth your time and you will benefit greatly from it, not just in business and marketing, but in mindset and in your general life... so go get your favorite beverage, pull up a comfy chair and dive in!
- NonConformer

Update for 2019 - So, I've updated the title and any mention of year and simply changed it to 2019. Why? Because that's all that needs to be changed! Everything mentioned in this entire thread still stands today, this year, next year and will continue to stand pretty much indefinitely. --> YOU are what needs to change.

(Also replaced the taken down video because it's worthy of being here permanently as well!)

It's time to look back on 2018 and if you're not happy at your results... read on, re-evaluate, re-structure and get recharged because 2019 is upon you.

Ready?

Let's kick you in the ass...

*Knock Knock* master time wasters

2019 is rearing its glorious head. It is going to be a fan-f.ucking-tastic year for a lot of people on BBHF!

The question of the day is - will YOU be one of them?

or.....

Are you going to sit here and continue wasting your time on useless WSO's and gimmicks always chasing the next shiny object?

... or are you going to wise up and develop a strategy to quickly move your business forward over this new year?

It's time for some BBHF tough love here, Mates.

I am unapologetic about any of this. It's for your own good.

Here's a little tip for those of you caught in this stupid ring of insanity called wso shiny object syndrome.

STOP! STOP! STOP!

Stop this d.amn time wasting insanity already.

Stop being a leech. Stop being mediocre. Stop being afraid.

Stop pissing your life away on nonsense. Stop being an idiot and stop WASTING your time on bullshit that does nothing but hold you back.

Why the hell are you holding yourself back with this shit?

Seriously, how many WSO's have actually moved your business and life forward?

THINK!

How many of your own products and websites could you have made already if you didn't piss your time away on this bullshit?

How many new subscribers could you have added to your lists already?

Think long and hard about that.

How much money could you have had if you focused on building out your own products instead of constantly downloading giant WSO turds?

You don't have time?

BULLSHIT!

MANAGE your time more effectively.

Replace the time you spend on this garbage and replace it with time spent on creating your own products, services and lists.

Good god man, even if you simply cut the time you spend messing with these shit wso's in half, you will be MILES ahead of where you were this past year.

MILES AHEAD!

Oooo, I know what you're thinking now. It's time for some happy blow smoke up your ass new years resolutions!

NO NO AND NO.

[Image: new_year_posts.jpg]

Do you know why new years resolutions don't work for the large majority of people?

They are too drastic and they don't create HABIT.

They force people out of their comfort zone - and when people are forced out of their comfort zones, they quickly lose motivation and start letting fears and other negative self-talk kick their ass right back into their safe little comfort zones.

I've come to see that WSO's and endless downloading are actually an excuse people use to tell themselves they are "working" on their dreams.

In reality you know this is COMPLETE UTTER BULLSHIT.

You are lying to yourself...

- You are spending (read wasting) your time constantly downloading all this junk because you are scared of success.
- You are scarred of change.
- You are scared of what people think.

You are so comfortable in your little safety zone that you are scared shitless of anything pushing you out of it that you'll do almost anything to hold yourself there.

Guess what?

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG

The gold is everywhere, it's all around you. But it's not going to magically appear in your comfort zone in some WSO or next new release.

So stop doing what isn't working and start doing what will work.

What works?

Well for starters, stop doing what doesn't work.

You don't need new years resolutions. What you do need is to start creating replacement habits. Work in productive and profitable habits to replace the time wasting unproductive crap you are currently doing.

Small habits will quickly grow into life changing habits. Trust me on this. Start small and be consistent and you will make MASSIVE progress.

If you need a hand with building new productive and profitable habits, I have a few recommendations, along with one note of caution, which is this-

Don't go downloading a bunch of self help shit either or you are just creating a new self-defeating loop for yourself.

Pick up the following two books, read them and take action on the info.

The Power of Habit:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...uhigg-mobi

The Compound Effect:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...und-Effect

There's also audio versions of both in JAMiam47's post on "page 4" as well as in the BHT torrent. (Make sure you give him reps for finding and sharing those versions for you.)

I'm giving you these two books specifically because they will put you on the right track and it will happen quickly IF YOU TAKE ACTION.

Still need motivation?
This is a great motivating speech if you really listen.

Pay attention. Lic.k your wounds, get over it and move on.

No new years resolutions needed. Cool

This is your wake up call.

Now go kick ass and grab 2019 by the balls and squeeze them until they crack!

Own it, baby... own this dam.n year and make it your little b.itch.

After all, either you own your life... or someone else will own it.

- NC

----------------------------------------

Here's an update for you . Lol

I am officially naming this disease that downloading crap WSO's is:

ICD - Informational Consumption Dysfunction Lol

WARNING! This product may cause Informational Consumption Dysfunction. Common symptoms of this disorder are: Scattered thoughts, lost revenue, missing time, constipation, irritability, feeling helpless and/or overwhelmed, loss of appetite, vomiting, intense profanity, anger outbursts and sleeplessness followed quickly by loss of dreams and severe brainfog.

If you experience any of these symptoms, promptly proceed to a mirror, smack yourself as hard as you can in the face and snap the f.uck out of this bullshit already!

Every WSO should come with that insert and warning label.

UPDATE - File Pack Created

NonConformer's Get Your Shit Together Focus and Action Pack
I created a pack of files to go along with this thread. It includes everything discussed as well as a few more helpful resources including the pomodoro kit.

You can get it here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ction-Pack
01-01-2015, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 07:51 AM by flash008.)
RE:
Thanks bro As always you made my day Max Reps Cool Cool
01-01-2015, 08:10 AM
RE:
Nice share +1 rep added
01-01-2015, 08:12 AM
RE:
Thanks NON, great post. We all need to hear this and take action on what works. There are a lot of great products on here to learn from but it's no use if you just watch them or read them and not take action on anything.

I have found the best knowledge in the Marketing And Business section of this forum. Starting from page 1 and working your way up, golden nuggets mostly shared by NON himself. Really got into Jay Abraham stuff this past year. I would recommend to read anything by him.

And of course the courses in the VIP forum, I have found many courses in there that once you read/watch you can implement right away, as opposed to most of these WSO's that are shared in the freebies, most are not as comprehensive as the full blown $5k+ courses you can learn from in VIP

I've been a member here since 2012 and have learned a great deal. Find something that you're passionate about and stick with it, take action. Best advice I can give any of you: Knowledge is power, so keep learning about what you're passionate about, and take action every single day. Don't jump to product after product unless it can help you with your current passion. Treat it as a business, not a hobby and stick with it and you will become very prosperous. Have faith in yourself and confidence, others will see this and want to do business with you. Build relationships and give first. Help others get what they want and in turn they will help you get what you want.

Happy new year all!

-Tech
[Image: nPaFfhJ.gif]
01-01-2015, 08:29 AM
RE:
Things can not be said any better NON. Hope those of us that have the priviledge to read this will take it with all seriousness. Yes knowledge is power and you can get it right here.
75.gif
01-01-2015, 09:10 AM
RE:
Thank you NonConformer for those words. I needed that. Max reps added.
XOXO
Happy New Year To You!
Here is to 2015!
BBHF members,Thank you for all you do for us. :-)
I always give Rep points to the person I download from.
Heart BestBlackHatForum.com
01-01-2015, 10:50 AM
RE:
Amazing post NonConformer! Max Reps to you

Three elements that have brought success to our business are:

1. Have a plan or blueprint in place and stick to it!

2. Complete your daily task following the Seinfeld Productivity Secret at http://jamesclear.com/stop-procrastinati...d-strategy . Mark an "X" on your calendar as you complete your task and NEVER break the chain.

3. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS on one income method only until you have a steady $100 - $300 daily income stream. Then repeat and create another steady income stream.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
01-01-2015, 10:57 AM
RE:
Thanks guys. I needed to hear that. Just what I need to succeed in 2015.
Happy New Year to All.
01-01-2015, 11:06 AM
RE:
wow good write up and I really need this to start my 2015 journey...

thank you very much NonConformer
01-01-2015, 11:16 AM
RE:
Max reps added to you NonConformer.
Great post. Struck a lot of chords.
Thanks.
50.gif

30.gif