48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-17-2012, 10:18 AM
$170 Per Day Passive Income Method Revealed
Well, my partner and I will be building 30 Sites In 30 Days and ranking them at the top of the Search Engines. We tried to do this about 4 months ago, and we were not able to complete our project due to several set backs. This time were back and ready to handle this project without fail!

So what exactly are we doing?

Keyword Research (1st Week):
Doing all of our keyword research in Long Tail Pro and SEMrush. We are going after only Low Competition keywords. We'll be using the following criteria:

General Criteria:
Exact Local Search Volume (ELSV): At least 800
CPC: At least $0.80
Even though we are using these minimums, we want ELSV x CPC = at least 1000. In other words, if the CPC is $0.80, we will only go for it if the ELSV is at least 1250 because 0.80 x 1250 = 1000.

Top Ten Competition Criteria:
We will be specifically looking at the strength of the competition for the keyword in the top ten of Google. We will be looking for the following:
At least 3 PR 0s
The PR 0's have weak backlink profiles (Less than 20 backlinks according to Long Tail Pro)
Presence of other Made For Adsense or Sniper sites with Exact Match Domains (This is a great sign)
Presence of "Weak Authority Sites". (Many authority sites rank for long tail keywords that they aren't really optimized for, this is potentially a good sign)

On Page Optimization (2nd Week):

Domain Criteria:
We will always prefer Exact Match Domains (EMD)
If EMD is not available we may go for the Partial Match Domain (PMD)

General Criteria:
Title is the exact match keyword
Description contains the exact keyword at least once
Keywords in tags include exact keyword, partial matched keywords, and other related keywords

Plugins:
Platinum SEO Pack
CBnet Ping Optimizer
Google XML Sitemaps

Article:
1000 words
1% Keyword Density
Related/LSI keywords sprinkled throughout the article
Keyword in H1
Keyword Bolded once
Keyword in Image Anchor text
Keyword linking back to home page

Only one article will be used to begin with.

Indexing:
Site will be pinged with CBnet Ping Optimizer, Pingler and with 'Quick Index' by ProfitInstruments.
Social Adr - Each Site will be submitted for 20 bookmarks

Backlinking (3rd Week):
Backlinking will be done with Magic Submitter or by using our VA who builds Software/Pad links. We may also consider split testing Unique Article Wizard in the mix, we haven't decided on that yet.

With Magic Submitter, the campaign will simply consist of Web 2.0s, Article Directories, and Social bookmarks in the first tier. The second tier will have social bookmarks and RSS. This linking strategy will be used for any Partial Match Domains that we have.

As far as the VA goes - the VA is building software and inserting links into the PAD file which is then submitted to several software directories. This strategy will be used for any Exact Match Domains that we have.

Goals:
We expect that at least 20 of these sites will earn income via adsense. Ranking should take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months after the backlinks have been added. This depends on the competition strength of the keyword, weather or not we get an Exact Match Domain or a Partial Match Domain, and the backlink method that we implement. We expect the sites to earn an average of around $15/month once they are ranked well in the search engines.
07-17-2012, 11:44 AM
I will keep a keen eye on this project, good luck.
07-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Great Idea. I will be trying this soon!
07-18-2012, 11:57 PM
Good Luck!

Let me know your results!

I can´t imagine that one article per site is enough but I´m looking forward to know about!
07-19-2012, 10:31 PM
I started doing Adsense / Amazon niche sites about 6 months ago and found that quality is better than quantity. 30 sites with 1,000 words each will usually not perform as well as 5 sites at 5,000 - 10,000 words. However, if you're targeting keywords that only get 800+ monthly searches you might be able to get away with a smaller site but don't expect to find many with CPC > $.80. As the CPC rises so does the competition, which means you'll need quality/quantity content, a lot of backlinks, an aged domain, etc.

Just curious, where did you come up with $170 Per Day?

$15/month with 30 sites = $15.00 / day
26.gif
07-20-2012, 12:56 AM
just made a subscription on wsotesters I really want to know more about seo and stuff, just a newbie. :P
01-15-2014, 04:48 PM
RE:
Hi all. good lucky to you.

70.gif