50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2014, 03:56 PM
10k/day - here is how!
This is going to be an on going journey - i just finished setting up a few new membership sites and i thought i'll share some insights with you. So whats the concept of the site?

- You all all know those fake tube sites, you click on an image (thumbnail) and you get redirected to a check out page. This is what we are going to do.

What do we need?

- We need a host and a domain
- We need a backend, tracking system, billing gateway
- We need content (buy it, lease it, you know where to find it)
- Website design
- Processing, Banks, Banks, Banks..

All the above will cost you anywhere from $500 - $5,000 just to get setup.
The way i set up my fake tube is pretty simple. I purchased some content, cut out a couple of extreme looking video thumbs like you see it on 18andabused.com and other sites, then build a script to sort the thumbs by the highest click through rate. So the thumbs with the most clicks will be on top, which will result in more clicks on my checkout page.

I won't include the banking and processing part course this is something you have to deal with yourself. You either try to run an honest business, treat your customers fair or your just pump and dump them and hit them with as many charges as possible (cross sales).

Once you have your site and banking setup ( i recommend Netbilling.com), you are able to process transactions.
Your members area doesn't have to be anything outrageous - you can just lease an adultcentro.com feed and you will be all set for the most part. Sure you can add more feeds and content to your members area but this is really up to you.

How we gonna get traffic? We buy it, just like you do it with dating campaigns but you need a WAY higher budget to be able to get straight up credit card sign ups. $20,000 is a good number to start with to buy traffic - i recommend the under the video spots. Think about banners like 'Click here to watch this video in HD Quality' and stuff like that. Those are the spots you want to buy - they are not cheap and again you need a proper testing budget.

Once you have a few hundred joins coming in, you have to evaluate your customer acquisition costs. Do your price points add up - do you offer free trials and bill them 7 - 14 days later? Thats all up to you and you need to find the right formula that works for your budget.

Again, this is not for beginners trying to make a fast buck, the banking itself is a science on its own.
The money is good but my business model on my sites is crash and burn - the average life of a merchant account is anywhere from 3-6 months TOPS. It will get harder and harder to get banks to process for you and you can easily get blacklisted, then you have to get creative. Photoshop is your friend [Image: wink.png]

To cut through the chase with the numbers and keep it simple, here is a quick break down:

Initial investment for scripts, backend, members area, tracking system, design $6,000
Initial traffic purchase $20,000
Gross Revenue: $31,000

Leaves me with 5k profit for a 2 days of work. Now that i got my numbers in check and know how much i need to pay for my customer acquisition i am able to optimize my campaign and scale it up accordingly. Remember that those customers rebill every month, so it keeps growing and growing.

$5,000 in the first week, if i stop buying traffic now and don't send any more to it, i will end up with another $5,000 next month minus the chargebacks and refunds and PLUS the initial investment. So the number will most likely be somewhere around 10-15k. Now its time to add additional offers to the checkout page and hit them with more 'free trials' in a single transaction. Then start it all over again, buy more traffic, check new placements and build a recurring customer base. It isn't cheap or easy but if you got some money to spend and know a thing or two about processing its worth a shot and you can easily end up making 5 figures a day with almost zero work after once your system runs like properly. Again this is not a quick rich kind of scheme and requires a bit of experience. I am sharing this info with you guys to show you whats possible and that there is more then dating offers out there. The adult market is huge and you just have to grab the bull by its horns and take some action.

I'll keep you posted on my numbers from this particular site..
11-06-2014, 12:20 AM
RE:
so this isn't an expensive idea test, you've actually successfully done this before?
11-06-2014, 03:41 AM
RE:
yes this is working
11-07-2014, 02:05 PM
RE:
I eagerly await the next installment
11-11-2014, 12:46 PM
RE:
if you are selling ebook before or after you get email signup
if you using video salespage or long copy
66.gif
11-19-2014, 07:04 PM
RE:
hmm.. i doubt about this..
11-25-2014, 04:33 PM
RE:
are you serious !! this much amount of investment.

anyway if u want web site developed please contact me.

18.gif