57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-30-2015, 12:35 AM
100k List what do we do - risks involved ?
hey guys

I am relatively new to email marketing and thought it might be ok to post this here

Friend of mine was part of a company, was poorly treated and they just went into liquidation...

Anyway he kinda found a company list of 100k and may have took it home with him :) ...oops

it's the health well being niche. Prior to this he has been importing a health cream and has set up a small business of his own, but he is not using the web to market

So he rings me today and tells me about this 100k list , he hasn't done anything with it yet. My way of thinking if he was to email the list he would have to be careful, cause its not exactly legal

Any suggestions ?

Should we create a sign up page for his own product and send the list to a giveaway offer, and in turn we get them onto a list legit ? maybe a questionaire

how do you email 100k people relatively cheap and do it in a way that it makes it to peoples inbox ? I read somewhere sending small amounts is better.

The list apparently has been used very rarely, and all contact details were gathered via a cold calling centre,

anyway this could really help my friend and hopefully me !

any advice greatly appreciated whether its a course or something to get us on track

I just saw atomic email add - anyone using that successfully?

Thansk for reading

Cheers
08-30-2015, 06:11 AM
RE: 100k List what do we do - risks involved ?
Hello I send you a PM
08-30-2015, 05:20 PM
Hello I tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full.

Regards
08-30-2015, 09:10 PM
greyoh Wrote:hi just wondered if I could get this still for $50
Is the training good ?

Here is a thread I just posted perhaps atomic mail be my answer ?

bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-100k-List-what-do-we-do-risks-involved

yes the software is perfect.

Unfortunately, Due to change/patch of BBHF, GB now is not allowed to everyone anymore, so i have to make a salespage for this soon. and the price is 100$ (still a bargain) compared to 299$

You can blast unlimited emails through smtp, many smtp's out there that will limit your sending quota. As a bonus I will tell you how to set up all of these and send UNLIMITED emails per day for your lifetime. be sure to reply if you are interested or not so that I can show you my soon-to-come salespage
08-31-2015, 01:30 PM
greyoh Wrote:Hi

I saw the thread

How are you getting this software discounted ?

Why sudden jump $50 - $100 ?

I was very keen at $50

Cheeres

the truth is i'm at lost when i make a GB of 50$ each
I just want to share on this forum and help members

but as of now, making GB is now implemented with an expensive payment

I can buy you for 90$
77.gif
09-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Hi,

I can install sendy for you on Digital Ocean. You can get very cheap hosting there.
You can sign up for amazon ses and start emailing 50k emails for $5

When you get a good mailing history you increase the sending limit.

When you warm up your list. You can then import it to Aweber for maximum delivery.

Send me a pm if you like to work something out

62.gif