51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-18-2022, 05:09 AM
RE: $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No - Alex Hormozi
Hi Layna,

My favorite BBHF football fan, Master chef gourmet, and all around rock-star-

I just wanted to say Thank You! for this amazing share, I can see how much time and effort you put in on just this one particular share thread alone- PLUS, this is really a "feast" (you can really tell I'm dying to try your cooking lol!) of some real A+ quality material-

I read through much of his book months ago and went through some of his free online videos, and my conclusion is there is a TON of value here, and he obviously is a massive player-

So thanks again and to the OP for reminding me of Alex and this book, we are all so inundated with endless material here, much great, but also much a complete waste of time-

THIS is some of the best stuff we have here on our beloved BBHF-

Thanks!

P.S. - How did you like the Paul Counsel Infinite Wealth stuff? 47happy
02-18-2022, 05:21 AM
RE: $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No - Alex Hormozi
Amazing is a small word to tell for the effort put into collection of Alex Hormozi stuff here by sprawn, Smithnow,and Layna! Appreciate all your efforts. Thanks
02-18-2022, 05:52 AM
Brilliant
Reps to all 3
Thank you
02-18-2022, 07:42 AM
(02-18-2022 02:45 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @sprawn: Thanks, buddy, for the kind post. I started to contact you via PM first but figured you wouldn't mind me "tagging along" ... since my download is a mirror on a different server. Yep, this guy has videos all over YouTube but I was only able to find his $100M Offers and Gym Launch e-books. So I hope anybody here who's into fitness and has (or plans to open) a gym --- brick and mortar or virtual --- will benefit from Hormozi's sage advice. But the real reason I did this is that I couldn't believe there were so few posts on the thread. This is a highly valuable share that deserves a lot more "thank you" posts (and reps!) for you. I added-on to make this thread show up atop the thread results so that more people can see it.

@StillStanding: In case you didn't see it yet, I posted my accolades to you in one of your recent share posts but I'll say it again here: Congratulations on your LA Rams winning the Super Bowl. As for "sharing until it hurts," yep --- I'm in a lot of pain but I'm probably a bit of a masochist with the level of link-hunting I do.

Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

I edited it a bit to make it smaller, sure Layna PM me, I'm almost an encyclopedia on health issue's. Between modern medicine and Edgar Cayce I have a few health issues covered but pain isn't one of them unless I eat something bad or something spicy too many times in a day for too many days in a row. I use modern medicine mostly for acute issues and diagnostics if I seem at my wits end on figuring what's going on, and the Cayce material for a more permanent solution and then wean myself off medical drugs if I have to take them.

Layna thanks for the share, I'll check it out. +5 reps for when if I haven't already used them for you today, if so then tomorrow.

sprawn
02-18-2022, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2022 08:14 AM by sprawn.)
Layna, my life or in some cases my quality of life has been saved many times over, if I get thanks, fine, if not that's fine too.

This Alex Hormozi stuff is under appreciated that is true, but there's a lot of that to go around. The average person under appreciates their own Body Mind and Soul/Spirit and what it can do.

A Physical Body replaces about 50 billion cells (who knows how many atoms there are to a cell) everyday and within 7 years all the cells are completely replaced. Not many give thought as to how it happens, how to have concious control of that process, and that's just the Physical Body, we haven't gotten around to the Mind and the Soul and Will. Cayce was one of the few to have covered it legitimately.

Thanks for deciding to be kind, it will not come back empty handed.

sprawn
44.gif
02-19-2022, 03:50 AM
You may ask "Why is this important?" and I would say it's important because it leads to direct molecular control at a conscious level. Imagine being able to command the molecules of your body to rearrange themselves at will, to heal anything and or replace an organ that's failing. The applications are limitless. We're talking "no death" and Cayce had access to records that went back billions and billions of years ago to help explain matters more clearly, before physical matter existed. What a legacy.

To the casual observer we just appear to be nothing more than physical, but the truth is way deeper and there's a lot going on that many are not aware of, just with their own physical bodies.

For example who knew that the cellular structure of a human body is replicated in the formulation and structure of the ancient Hebrew tribes. 12 major divisions to a human body and 12 tribes to the ancient Hebrews, 12 thousand people to each tribe, 12 thousand leader cells to each major division of the body. Then you have the glands in a body that exist to be used like devices as we make our approach to the Divine. On and on and on. None of this an an accident, everything is intentionally placed.

Some odd 33 year guy figured out all of it and defeated death and yet Cayce says his story goes back all those billions of years ago too, our story as well. The game is well afoot. Most will miss it at this moment but eventually the idea is for all to get it or better to say get it back...

The Hormozi stuff or the like, gives us more access to funds to give or pay for more options along the way.

sprawn
02-19-2022, 02:21 PM
Thanks Layna61524
02-22-2022, 06:50 PM
Thanks to OP and others who have shared. Frankly they are just sound business principles promoted by other good business coaches as well. The only difference is that he articulated it better and since he don't need the money, he an afford to price it at $0.99 to get a ton of buyers into his funnel. Nevertheless, anyone who follow these principles will do well in business.
Best Training

CLICK HERE
02-24-2022, 01:15 AM
Thanks
This is a valuable share
+Reps added
03-04-2022, 02:20 PM
If you are a VIP member.. you can download a very good book, SELL-LIKE-CRAZY here..

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...Sabri-Suby

Highly recommended..Perfect 10
36.gif

67.gif