36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2013, 05:20 PM
RE:
ATTENTION:

I'm currently selling 25 Airpush accounts per day and don't sell more.

But I started selling BING and Adwords accounts only. Also I've start providing "Carding Service" have a look please and let me know if you are interested:

What is my service about with using credit cards:

I can fund:
Any Advertising Network Account like: "Google Adwords", "Bing", "Facebook", Mobile Ad Networks And Some Social Ad Networks. The % will be discussed.

I can buy:
Hosting and Domain
Any informational products like ClickBank products
Any software
FOR AFFILIATE MARKETERS: buy any of your products or CPA offers through your affiliate link.
The % will be around 25% - 35%. It means that if you want to buy for example forex software that costs $100 - I will take $25 - $35 only to get that software for you.

I'm open for any "cash laundering" offers where credit cards can be used.
03-25-2013, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 01:54 PM by hackerboi.)
RE:
I want to buy 4 airpush accounts funded with $100. Can i get 1 account before purchasing 4 accounts? just to test and make sure that account working properly and funded with $100. if u agree then Pm me account detail. One more thing, if you purchase any trial offer for cpa compaign through my affiliate link then what will b ur conditions, shoot me a PM with details. below r kinds of purchase.

kinds of purchase offers.
1-your conditions for refund purchase within trial period.
2-your conditions for, u cant get refund for trial period (means u have to pay less for trial)
03-29-2013, 03:47 PM
RE:
Hi, I cannot PM as of yet. I need airpush accounts and BING accounts too. Mail me at dmdanny7@gmail.com
03-30-2013, 06:13 AM
RE:
Hi airpush, how do you do carding on CPA networks if the card holder asks for a refund because they didn't do the purchase then the CPA network will Banned you, so please explain how do you do it, because I was thinking of doing it until some people told me that they will banned you if people ask for charge backs to the advertiser of the CPA network.
04-02-2013, 06:32 AM
RE:
EXTREMELY interested in all of the above BUT highly cautious as to the long-term consequences of using this kind of stuff.

I see people talking about getting banned in CPA Networks but my biggest worry is definitely not about getting banned but getting in huge legal trouble.

Airpush - can you shoot me more information about everything you offer?
77.gif
05-19-2013, 07:26 PM
RE:
I am interested. CAn you send in more details.
06-16-2013, 12:20 AM
RE:
Thanks you
01-02-2014, 06:42 AM
RE:
is this offer still available???????

62.gif