27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-18-2013, 08:13 PM
1 cent FB clicks TUTORIAL
Hey guy's happy to be back was caught up with my exams was not able to contribute for long time..Finally taught of giving some tutorial on how to get 1cent FB click's. Here is a TUTORIAL come REVIEW on http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...cks-by-Rob thanks to http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-jasonlwe for sharing this guide here.. I know there are many people out here who even hates downloading stuffs and reading them in fact they look for the review of the entire guide in short so here it is the tutorial on what the guide says in easy to follow step by step tutorial..

Thanks jasonlwe Cool Cool for sharing this..

TUTORIAL:

1)If you are targeting your local location include the location name in the ad itself so that people from other locations wont click (good tip) causing you to pay unnecessary.

2) Select your Locations you are targeting in the field (lets say USA, UK, Australia,).

3) Age range select from 13 to max.

4) Gender as Both.

5) Coming to Campaign, Pricing and Schedule section make sure "Run my Campaign Starting Today" is selected.

6) Now to campaign budget make sure it's $5/day (To be on the safer side).

7) For Optimization: Select "Optimize for Clicks" and "Manually Bid for Clicks" don't worry since the CPC is going to be higher right now (But next will be the fun part).

8) Go back to the location and play a little around by adding and removing the locations. If you are promoting any affiliate or CPA offers USA, UK, Australia, are going to be your targeting locations but just to bring you CPC down add some highly populated locations. like Peru, India, Mexico, Indonesia, argentina, sri lanka (This will drastically lower your CPC's). Once you are happy with CPC try removing the locations you just added and you are done.

9) Finally Hope that clicks from locations that you added later are "0" its good method still.

10) Add more if you find something interesting.
11)Hope some are good enough here to HIT +REP Lol Lol Lol ..

42rock PEACE 42rock
09-18-2013, 09:30 PM
RE:
Cheers, basically saved me a lot of time. Thanks. One of Don Wilson's techniques to drastically lower CPC's is to limit the daily budget to $10 - $15.00 per day and select Optimized CPM for fan page "likes" and Optimized CPC for external links in ads. This technique thereby increases your CTR (and thus lowers your CPC because Facebook rewards advertisers who have a higher CTR (Click Through Rate) by lowering their CPC in return. The reason WHY this works so well, is because with a low ad budget, Facebook will only periodically display your ad at certain times during the day, rather than constantly ALL day - therefore, reduces "Banner Blindness" because more people will click your ad because it seems "new and fresh" (But only because your ad is shown to your target audience a few times during the day), therefore keeping your CTR high, and in turn lowering your CPC. ANNNNNNNNND... You can run your ad a LOT longer before banner blindness sets in. (Like weeks).

(Some of Don's students are reporting $0.005 (half a cent) clicks using this method.)

So yeah, I'm guessing there's a legitimate claim to the product you're reviewing dude, thanks for that. ++rep :)
09-19-2013, 12:44 AM
RE:
Thanks mate happy that u enjoyed reading it..I actually did not get togo through don wilsons product and thanks for letting me know what its all about cheers.. Cool Cool
(09-18-2013 09:30 PM)Sab3L44 Wrote:  Cheers, basically saved me a lot of time. Thanks. One of Don Wilson's techniques to drastically lower CPC's is to limit the daily budget to $10 - $15.00 per day and select Optimized CPM for fan page "likes" and Optimized CPC for external links in ads. This technique thereby increases your CTR (and thus lowers your CPC because Facebook rewards advertisers who have a higher CTR (Click Through Rate) by lowering their CPC in return. The reason WHY this works so well, is because with a low ad budget, Facebook will only periodically display your ad at certain times during the day, rather than constantly ALL day - therefore, reduces "Banner Blindness" because more people will click your ad because it seems "new and fresh" (But only because your ad is shown to your target audience a few times during the day), therefore keeping your CTR high, and in turn lowering your CPC. ANNNNNNNNND... You can run your ad a LOT longer before banner blindness sets in. (Like weeks).

(Some of Don's students are reporting $0.005 (half a cent) clicks using this method.)

So yeah, I'm guessing there's a legitimate claim to the product you're reviewing dude, thanks for that. ++rep :)
09-19-2013, 01:11 AM
RE:
Thanks alot +++++ Rep Added to both of u. Pls more info on reducing CPC
09-19-2013, 02:01 AM
RE:
Nice to see you both helping others! Sharing is caringLove

++5Reps for both Sab3L44 and yasirkhilji87 Heart
54.gif
09-19-2013, 02:02 AM
RE:
For have low clicks and likes, need also an add that stand out, so u need to give at the pictures some retouch to make stand out from facebook white background and blue, plus turn the pics sideway or 90 degree, convert more, eyes too help. sop the click true rate is high, so facebook will lower your cost.
09-19-2013, 06:07 AM
RE:
@Yasir Thanks bro. Rep added(sorry I can give only one).
[Image: etjxcPF.gif]
09-19-2013, 07:44 AM
RE:
Thanks for summarizing bro! rep added.. btw, can somebody tell me if we can use this method to promote cpa offers? Thanks!
09-19-2013, 10:50 AM
RE:
Thanks for all ur support guys this helps us motivated to share more..thanks buhari,manolo,mike and.caution for those kind words..let's keep this and many threads alive that's helping our users save more time
09-19-2013, 11:10 AM
RE:
Yes you can but make sure the epc of the offer ur promoting is good as well as the conversion rate..btw I guess if u create an fb page and promote ur offers in your fb fan page ur ads will have much more low cpc rates than getting out of facebook..
(09-19-2013 07:44 AM)mike0421 Wrote:  Thanks for summarizing bro! rep added.. btw, can somebody tell me if we can use this method to promote cpa offers? Thanks!
31.gif

57.gif