43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-05-2014, 06:19 PM
1 New Dude, 3 new questions
Hi, greetings, glad to be here.

Looking to help out where I can, gain some knowledge, find new IM friends and answer questions in areas of internet marketing that I know best.

Marketing psychology, is 1 of several areas that I have been a hard core student of for many years.

I know there's a lot of people on this great forum that grew up not learning English. So if anyone needs something small, like quick advice on an ad, or a headline that they just wrote, etc, you can pm me. I'll never ask for a penny. Never. No tricks or stunts from me.

I just want to help contribute to this forum.

Here are my 3 questions:

1) I realize that because I'm new to this forum, and I've not yet earned any trust. However, I wanted to post 1 programming service that I wanted to pay someone for help doing. The project is legit and on the level, I'm just not sure if my current status permits me as of yet? I've read the rules, I found the appropriate section, but, I want to make sure I don't overstep my boundaries on day 1? Any veterans willing to comment?

2) I looked to see if BBHF has a 'Partnerships' section. I didn't see one. I'm not looking for investors, or any type of business partnership at this exact moment. But, I wanted to know if there is a section where people can post, announcing specific types of business partners that they are searching for and hoping to meet. For business. Not for dating. Business. All comments welcome.

…and finally

3) I've asked this in 1 other area, but it's unlikely to get any traction so I'll ask it here. Is it just me, or does Lord Krafty (who is on this forum) have the absolute best profile-gif you've ever seen?
04-07-2014, 05:15 PM
RE:
Welcome to BBHF.

You probably won't get much activity on your questions in this section of the forum.

For 1. - I doubt anyone will care as long as you are not spamming advertising. Just post it in the right section.

For 2. You'll probably want to hit the VIP forums for JV's.

For 3. Haha, it is eye candy.
04-07-2014, 05:45 PM
RE:
1. no comment

2. sure u'll find dating partners

3. amen
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
04-07-2014, 06:28 PM
RE:
Hit the VIP forums for JV's. Great, that was the answer i was looking for.

These were helpful comments with a dose of comedic value for good for good measure.
04-07-2014, 06:31 PM
RE:
(04-07-2014 05:45 PM)Walt The Heavyweight Wrote:  1. no comment

2. sure u'll find dating partners

3. amen
No.2 answer is a cute one.....
33.gif
04-07-2014, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 06:36 PM by CallmeReaz.)
RE:
First of all, be careful when making a new thread in this forum. You should do something to earn trust from someone.

You may join the VIP group. it's worthy. You may find partner for your business. :D

Lol. Yeah.

By the way, Welcome To BBHF Family.
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM
RE:
(04-07-2014 06:28 PM)FastForce Wrote:  Hit the VIP forums for JV's. Great, that was the answer i was looking for.

These were helpful comments with a dose of comedic value for good for good measure.
There is a JV section in the VIP forums.

47.gif