22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2014, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 01:26 AM by OnlyMe20.)
1,000's of PLR
Quote:
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as spam/premium links]/f/me85k7

Sorry, everyone. I can't find the salepage. Actually I find these PLRs are from searching something else with google, so I copy the link at BBHF. I have downloaded a file as a test, it 's ok for me. If this file host need you to purchase anything, just skip it, you don't need to pay any bucks to anyone. This folder includes 971 different kinds of PLRs, select the PLR that you like. Enjoy it.
I hope you can understand what I said, because my English is not so good as yours. Thank you. ^_^
04-11-2014, 06:03 PM
RE:
Great collection of downloads except you can only download one an hour without purchasing a subscription! There are SO many places you could have chosen to use that would allow downloading unlimited items without purchasing a subscription so I'm guessing you chose this particular file host to earn affiliate bucks from us all. Not really in the spirit of the freebies section here at BBHF.
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
04-11-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: shit girf
If you cannot provide any details about what's in your gift
no one is going to check your link (shit anyway)
1000 doesn.t mean we can be interested in the content
might be old, outdated, rehashed,...

be more specific, provide at least the sales page or some detail.

Commonsense always pays...
I love my new Signature! Hitface
04-17-2014, 02:28 PM
RE:
Unfortunately, common sense is not common - as much as greed breeds mean deeds.

34.gif