37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-29-2020, 02:13 PM
〖GET〗Social Media Scraper (IG, Tiktok, etc...)
This is a quick tool I made in a couple of hours. The reason that I am releasing this for free is to see if there is enough interest to work this out to a full fledged product/web based.

If you want support for other social media sites or extra features, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

How to use:

This is a command line tool, so you will have to run it via CMD/Terminal.

[Image: wSET1tK.gif]

For the Instagram scraper, an account needs to provided (otherwise you will hit the scraping limit very fast), so it is advised to use throwaways for this if you plan on doing a lot of scraping.
The input file is just a line separated text file containing the usernames of the users you want to scrape.

Example commands:
Code:
stscraper.exe tiktok -i in.txt -o out.csv
stscraper.exe ig -u my_username -p my_password -i in.txt -o out.csv

Download Link:
(Since threads can't be edited, check the latest reply for new versions/updates)
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/x1kyiL7Q#dYNmhhuFSjZqyE5PuP_DOWdcBvgY1Gmetdwh0KPVeNM
VirusTotal Scan:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/9e2f0d27c89cd38c9bff82dcf6bb04768aab7b2110d76c841059d7c229a4a19a/detection
09-29-2020, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2020 03:06 PM by frankebele.)
RE: 〖GET〗Social Media Scraper (IG, Tiktok, etc...)
thanks for the share would love to check it out,please what does it scrape?email or usernames?

(09-29-2020 02:54 PM)frankebele Wrote:  thanks for the share would love to check it out,please what does it scrape?email or usernames?
sorry i just read through it again ,so it user names,no problem thanks
09-30-2020, 12:44 AM
@Jesrick,
First, thanks for sharing.
2nd, What does it scrape? What platforms? FB/IG/Twit/Pin?
3rd, simple is better. When you start talking about 'command lines' and CMD/Terminal you've lost a big part of your audience. So if you really want to measure the interest in this, it has to be something people can try out - easily. Hope this helps.
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
09-30-2020, 01:15 AM
Thanks - can you make one to scrape emails?
09-30-2020, 02:21 AM
interesting....can it scrape fb page / emails?
71.gif
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY

45.gif