32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-31-2019, 02:37 AM
✅Full Talk about Profile Backlink and Update High DA List Share✅
▶ What is a Profile Backlink?
->
There are many sites on the Internet world where personal accounts can be opened or signed up. Many sites have the opportunity to create a public profile and link to the web site. The Profile Backlink is the only way to link a website to a public profile.
▶ Profile Backlink Requirements?
-> Like other methods of backlinks, profile backlinks can be useful if used properly.

▶ Rules for backlinking profiles?
-> Backlinks One of the easiest backlinks in the world is to create profile backlinks. However, some rules must be followed properly to get good results.
Fill out all the fields in the Profile Edit option.

About me /bio/others information Keep the same information for the corresponding author.

If possible, post one or two. (Even if not)

Creating a few authors to backlink many profiles.

▶ What to keep in mind when backing up a profile?
Check that Clickable Link is there.

Check that the profile URL is visible while logged out and whether the link shows the profile even when the profile is logged out.

Check that the link is working properly after adding the link.

Many times there is no separate option to add a website but the link about me / bio option can be added. In that case, you should keep in mind what anchor text is giving. If the client is working, ask them to provide anchor text.
▶ Common Questions (FAQ)

1. How many profiles do I backlink?

✔ You can do as you wish, but it is better to do this on the Nish Relive site.

2. Will I give the same text to Abbott me / Bio?

✔The same would be about me / bio for the same author.

3. If there is more than one author of a site?

✔ When backlinking profiles, you can sort different information for a different author. Use a different email.

4. How many backlinks do I do every day?

✔ How many backlinks you do daily depends on how the other backlinks strategy of your entire site. When backlinking, try to adhere to the safe ratio. If the client is working, ask him how many days to do or how many backlinks he will need.

▶ Disclaimer:
I'm not an expert. I hope the seniors will correct any wrongdoing. If you have any other points or queries, you can say in the comments that I will add to the post.

N.B. This post is intended for those who are newbie like me.

Some Profile Creation Site List I Use: Google Drive
11-24-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: ✅Full Talk about Profile Backlink and Update High DA List Share✅
link not there

46.gif