21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-08-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: ♕ Lord Krafty's ♕ Coaching Review
(12-07-2018 05:03 AM)hirenshinde Wrote:  This is third time that I am writing for him... Just because something doesn't work in bad times doesn't mean someone becomes scammer. When you earned 500$ you were thinking him as a genuine person! I am working with him since last two years and I have seen lots of ups and downs... If you are blaming him, let me ask you something! If you were getting banned , rather than blaming him did you try something new by yourself in that method which he tought you! One year is big time to learn something on your own. If his techniques were not working did you yourself try to find something! No! Why! Just because you have paid him it's finished! And to be frank if you have earned 500$ then his coaching end up there. As per his thread he guaranteed 300$ against which you earned 500$.

@Mods and Lala : I support Randy for his methods. Though sometime when there is any security update come in methods described by him he take a bit time but he has groups full of supportive members so for me atleast he is not a scammer.

Thanks bro <3
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
12-08-2018, 02:57 AM
(12-07-2018 08:56 AM)leogerm Wrote:  Randy Gardner Is a big scammer, He scam my $300

you buddy are bullsh*tter,
he gave you a method now you want your money back
12-08-2018, 03:50 AM
(12-07-2018 05:03 AM)hirenshinde Wrote:  This is third time that I am writing for him... Just because something doesn't work in bad times doesn't mean someone becomes scammer. When you earned 500$ you were thinking him as a genuine person! I am working with him since last two years and I have seen lots of ups and downs... If you are blaming him, let me ask you something! If you were getting banned , rather than blaming him did you try something new by yourself in that method which he tought you! One year is big time to learn something on your own. If his techniques were not working did you yourself try to find something! No! Why! Just because you have paid him it's finished! And to be frank if you have earned 500$ then his coaching end up there. As per his thread he guaranteed 300$ against which you earned 500$.

@Mods and Lala : I support Randy for his methods. Though sometime when there is any security update come in methods described by him he take a bit time but he has groups full of supportive members so for me atleast he is not a scammer.

hiren shinde ke laude randy is a big scammer and he has scammed many of 300 and people get stuck because of his skype group and live in hope for future and his training is third rated and so is his website he makes students look like fool or overwhelm with all previous content. If methods worked previously its different thing but if not work now then either he needs to find new methods or stop coaching altogether but not keep misguiding people, he can close the thread
12-08-2018, 04:49 AM
Keep in mind that Most of the screen shots and reviews he show when bumping is BSO are from 6 month ago some from 2017 ...

Also he said he will refund one guy but he cant because he dont have the .. money?!?
Because is .. xmass??

Com'on he is teaching how to earn 100$-500$ a day and you cant refund 300$ to someone? awww ...
12-08-2018, 05:21 AM
you paid 300$ for coaching and earned 500$
and now you are complaining

i would pay at any given time for that coaching
78.gif
12-08-2018, 06:26 AM
I have followed Krafty for a long time and HE IS NOT A SCAMMER...but there is a noticeable difference advertising in the US if you live outside the country..that is a google problem..unfair practices..

I also have not made money on this system but it is not Krafty's fault..
12-08-2018, 08:08 AM
I have his course but never tried. It's pretty obvious that if everyone will use one and the same landing page for one and the same offer it will be saturated very fast. Adwords ang Bing have more or less strong antifraud system to detect the activity from the guide and suspend your account/ IP/ card number. It had worked some years ago but not nowadays.
And don't buy anything from his skype groups. There are so many scammers.
12-09-2018, 12:59 AM
Hi everyone

[b]
[/font]98]I'd like to give my review from Randy's coaching. He is a genuine person. I've earned +$700 from his coaching for 3 months, he has supported me any time I need to check or set up the campaigns even though he's very busy with many students need his help. His course very details and he gives updates instantly to students, he's a very hard working person, he put a lot of efforts for students via anydesk or teamviewer, and [font=Trebuchet MS]also for testing at his methods to give updates to everyone, he's very enthusiasm, I bet you can't easy to find out any coaching like him outside, none can't give you a lot of efforts via live coach and guide you step by step until you understand and can do it by yourself. It's very competitive in this field so you also need to keep learning and update knowledge by yourself and put a lot of efforts to get success and be patient. He also added you into many groups in skype, you can learn from others, there're many of his students got success and get big $$$$ from his coaching. He's very happy when seeing his students get earnings and I see his course is worth for everyone, because for a newbie like me can do it so you can too. I highly recommend him, he's a very good person, you should say thanks instead of giving back bad reviews from him, he gave you a chance and you also earned $$$$ then you should know how to do by yourself also, don't wait for anyone come to help you once they taught you everything. Good luck!
[/color][/color][/b]
12-09-2018, 01:00 AM
Hi everyone,

I'd like to give my review from Randy's coaching. He is a genuine person. I've earned +$700 from his coaching for 3 months, he has supported me any time I need to check or set up the campaigns even though he's very busy with many students need his help, his course very details and he gives updates instantly for students, he's a very hard working person, he put a lot of efforts for students via anydesk or teamviewer, and also for testing at his methods to give updates for everyone, he's very enthusiasm, I bet you can't easy to find out any kind of coaching like him outside, none can't give you a lot of efforts via live coach and guide you step by step until you understand and can do it by yourself. It's very competitive in this field so you also need to learn and update knowledge by yourself and put a lot of efforts to get success and be patient. He also added you into many groups in skype, you can learn from others. He's very happy when seeing his students get earnings and I see his course is worth for everyone because for a newbie like me can do it so you can too. I highly recommend him, he's very good person, you should say thank you instead of giving back bad reviews from him, he gave you a chance and you also earned $$$$ then you should know how to do by yourself also, don't wait for anyone come to help you once they taught you everything. GOOD LUCK!
12-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I'd like to give my review from Randy's coaching. He is a genuine person. I've earned +$700 from his coaching for 3 months, he has supported me any time I need to check or set up the campaigns even though he's very busy with many students need his help, his course very details and he gives updates instantly to students, he's a very hard working person, he put a lot of efforts for students via anydesk or teamviewer, and also for testing at his methods to give updates to everyone, he's very enthusiasm, I bet you can't easy to find out any kind of coaching like him outside, none can't give you a lot of efforts via live coach and guide you step by step until you understand and can do it by yourself. It's very competitive in this field so you also need to keep learning and update knowledge by yourself and put a lot of efforts to get success and be patient. He also added you into many groups in skype, you can learn from others. He's very happy when seeing his students get earnings also and I see his course is worth for everyone because for a newbie like me can do it so you can too. I highly recommend him, he's a very good person, you should say thank you instead of giving back bad reviews from him, he gave you a chance and you also earned $$$$ then you should know how to do by yourself also, don't wait for anyone come to help you once they taught you everything. GOOD LUCK!

Perfect 10Thanks
26.gif
Closed

22.gif