8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-06-2018, 03:51 AM
♕ Lord Krafty's ♕ Coaching Review
Is this someone you want to buy from? Someone who says they won't help you unless you change
your review?

[Image: lWwxtP8.png]

He's saying that I caught him at a bad time that he was sleeping and he had to eat and feed his dogs. Okay no problem. But... um...

[Image: WOt2p5l.png]

I guess sleeping and feeding your dogs takes days at a time right? Right.

He's also blaming it on my debit card not matching my ip/city. Yes that is true, my debit doesnt match, but my credit cards do. The 2 cards he had me sign up to, those do. Now hes telling me to sign up for another bank? Why would i do that a 3rd time when the first 2 didnt work. I don't wanna just keep signing up to bank after bank after bank until 1 works? Thats stupid. And after all that he said don't worry that he would give me accounts. He said he had 15 and he would give me 2. Well..

[Image: cYGJTOy.png]

All his got banned too. SO if the master Krafty's accounts are getting banned too then... hmm is this really a perfect method?

I mean I have a TON of screenshots to back up everything so if needed I will post more. But thats the basics of it. Also, now hes saying he wont refund me unless i change my review. Do you want to trust someone threatens to only refund if you cover up your honest review?

[Image: hIemZGH.png]

Yes, while others may be earning with this method or what not, obviously the method is not perfect as even he himself, got all his accounts banned. Sent me on a wild goose chase of ordering different cards to try. And yes he will continue to say debit needs to match ip/city bla bla. Even originally before buying this method i told him my debit was already attached to my personal adwords account. He said no problem that he has vccs and other solutions. HE can bring that up as much as he wants and ill just post that screenshot too. If the method didn't work for me, that's okay as long as i get my refund. What bothers me is that this dragged on for 6 months and now if i want his help/refund, I have to delete my experience? No thanks. You can keep my money. I hope you go back to your old ways when you actually cared about your customers years ago. Now you are absolute trash.

Is this someone you want to buy from? Someone who says they won't help you unless you change
your review?

[Image: lWwxtP8.png]

He's saying that I caught him at a bad time that he was sleeping and he had to eat and feed his dogs. Okay no problem. But... um...

[Image: WOt2p5l.png]

I have a lot more to show if needed. I won't be threatened into changing my honest review, just so I can get help or a refund. My original post stands and I can add lots more proof to it. You can either refund me or help me first. Until then, why would I change the truth in my review?

[Image: DUlxQye.png]

now he threatens to sue me for my 'lies'
great person to deal with huh?
[Image: NjYsMCi.png]

79.gif