44.gif

Poll: Do you like this sIMplified share?
This poll is closed.
Yes 66.67% 16 66.67%
Of course 33.33% 8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-30-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: [★★★ GET ★★★] KNOWWP 2017 WP Training - Lifetime Reseller Membership ★★★
Try get them all extension for chrome. This works very well.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...plboolgkfm

(05-24-2017 03:04 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks for posting this sIMplified:
(05-24-2017 01:30 PM)sIMplified ♕ Wrote:  
2017 Edition has arrived with new videos.
Sales Page
Registration
Sell, Make Money, Buy, Support!
PEACE! sIMplified!
The SP is just that - but the 2nd page link brought up a log-in rather than a reg; then I closed it and re-loaded it and got the reg page...strange - but it seems to have worked on 2nd try.

Question, please:
Is there any really easy way to grab direct video links from pages like the ones in this ??

It seems to use Vimeo, but I could see no way to open the videos from there ??

Thanks Again.
(+Rep added, of course.)
Thanks
06-02-2017, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2017 01:52 AM by tupac.)
RE: [★★ GET ★★] KNOWWP 2017 WP Training - Lifetime Reseller Membership ★★★
Thanks for the share, rep+++

For those interested in this, this membership have the same videos from tutorialmixer shared here.
IT'S THE SAME GUY, THE PLR VIDEOS LIVING GOD , who created tutorialmixer and if you check that out, there are more videos available to download.
18 MODULES have been shared so far, 9GB of tutorials.

Here is the thread link
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...0-COMPLETE

and working links
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ETE?page=9

Check all the thread, as many shared just one mega link for all.
According to the creator of tutorialmixer, we can not sell more than 40 videos together! someone can confirm

My advice, mix the sales material with other plr shared here and you'll end up with a Holly wp course.
And if you add the pack to a blog/website setup service you have or create a service right now, it can add tremendous value... just saying, plenty of ideas to use this.

Now take action, you do not have any excuses anymore.
Cheers
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
06-02-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: [★★ GET ★★] KNOWWP 2017 WP Training - Lifetime Reseller Membership ★★★
Thanks for reminding tupac.
This is what I see under my membership, so will rip and upload to MEGA for latest ones!
But there will be wait, due to size.
PEACE!

[Image: 5nIDM6m.png]

(06-02-2017 01:39 AM)tupac Wrote:  Thanks for the share, rep+++

For those interested in this, this membership have the same videos from tutorialmixer shared here.
IT'S THE SAME GUY, THE PLR VIDEOS LIVING GOD , who created tutorialmixer and if you check that out, there are more videos available to download.
18 MODULES have been shared so far, 9GB of tutorials.

Here is the thread link
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...0-COMPLETE

and working links
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ETE?page=9

Check all the thread, as many shared just one mega link for all.
According to the creator of tutorialmixer, we can not sell more than 40 videos together! someone can confirm

My advice, mix the sales material with other plr shared here and you'll end up with a Holly wp course.
And if you add the pack to a blog/website setup service you have or create a service right now, it can add tremendous value... just saying, plenty of ideas to use this.

Now take action, you do not have any excuses anymore.
Cheers
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
06-04-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: [★★★ GET ★★★] KNOWWP 2017 WP Training - Lifetime Reseller Membership ★★★
Welcome!

(05-24-2017 02:43 PM)amazonian Wrote:  thanks! the link is for a lifetime account.

according to the video, it has built in membership and all we have to do is to promote it, on the dashboard can't seem to find info about it.
CLICK BELOW TO
06-12-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: ★★ [★ GET ★] KNOWWP 2017 WP Training - Lifetime Reseller Membership ★★★
Links corrected.
19.gif
CLICK BELOW TO
06-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Thanks for sharing all this incredible stuff sIMplified ♕ and Tupac !!

So, over the recent few weeks I've gotten several good sized things via mega - and of course had to restart them usually when they failed after an hour or so...

Now I cannot get anything more as it says I am 'over quota' for this month already.
Wow.
I already despise that site because it fails all the time, now this ?!?

Questions, please:
- Is there anyplace else to get these trainings besides mega ??
- Is there a way to grab mega offerings via IDM so they will not fail so much ??
- Is there some other way to make them resumable ??

As it stands I've been wanting to get this stuff for weeks, but just can't - and since I cannot afford VIP here, the torrent option is not open to me either.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-20-2017, 01:08 PM
(06-12-2017 01:34 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks for sharing all this incredible stuff sIMplified ♕ and Tupac !!

So, over the recent few weeks I've gotten several good sized things via mega - and of course had to restart them usually when they failed after an hour or so...

Now I cannot get anything more as it says I am 'over quota' for this month already.
Wow.
I already despise that site because it fails all the time, now this ?!?

Questions, please:
- Is there anyplace else to get these trainings besides mega ??
- Is there a way to grab mega offerings via IDM so they will not fail so much ??
- Is there some other way to make them resumable ??

As it stands I've been wanting to get this stuff for weeks, but just can't - and since I cannot afford VIP here, the torrent option is not open to me either.
Thanks

Just create a new mega account then download megasync, this way its fail-proof. IT syncs to your local pc automatically, simillar to dropbox apps or gdrive etc.

Peace
“There is no secret ingredient” ☺
06-20-2017, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 05:05 PM by sIMplified ☢.)
CLICK BELOW TO
07-04-2017, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2017 11:04 AM by sIMplified ☢.)
CLICK BELOW TO
07-27-2017, 11:04 AM
Thanks for helping

(06-20-2017 01:08 PM)PandaBB Wrote:  Just create a new mega account then download megasync, this way its fail-proof. IT syncs to your local pc automatically, simillar to dropbox apps or gdrive etc.

Peace
32.gif
CLICK BELOW TO
Closed

64.gif
Free counters!