49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2015, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2015 04:52 AM by BRZ.)
★★★HOT★★★ Name the Plug-ins and Scripts you want me to buy. Do you want to join it? We'll purchase up to 400 Plug-ins and Scripts!
An update to the +200 PEOPLE WHO JOINED THIS ENDEAVOR

Since our time, efforts and resources are not crap, and we did a hell of working on this endeavor:
Why not organizing a mass sharing of stuff?
This is what I've got that time we would start the group buy: http://s23.postimg.org/fx1f0ebmi/Purchasing.jpg
The GB thread was suspended once it started as you can see it here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...ts-Join-us
Have a look at some ideas so we can accomplish a mass sharing since we were not allowed to run the group buy...

1.) If you have never purchased a SCRIPT or PLUG-IN, not a problem:
In the event you have never purchased anything and thereafter you have nothing to share, it is not a problem!
In this case, reply the thread with: I've never purchased a SCRIPT or PLUG-IN, but I'm willing to contribute in a way or another.
And lets hear what other members have to say about it, and we'll find a way for sure!
Note however, that it is not a group buy, as we are not allowed to run it here, and I'd probably get banned for trying to open a new thread to run such a group buy. In anyway, since you can do something to help the members of the group, for sure you'll be welcome and you are in! Everyone is pretty welcome, and we can organized whatever thing we may want within some time and with some effort.

2.) Only stuff you actually purchased are allowed.
It means that we can't share anything we didn't purchase ourselves. This way we can void using some shit full of junk as well bad codes injected on it. The stuff we purchased means only the stuff we purchased from the developers, and no other sources. As for those who uses sources from club websites where you pay a monthly amount to download ripped off contents, it is also not allowed, as those guys can easily inject some junk on the files whenever they want, and you would screw up the whole group who download it. Thereafter, only the stuff downloaded DIRECTLY from Envato and other original sources would be allowed.

3.) The more you have to share, more access you'll have.
Please, don't cheat it by telling you purchased what you didn't. Lets keep the stuff plain and honest as it has always been. It means that people would have to provide proof of purchasing prior to uploading anything and getting access to anything as well. For those who never purchased something, we can hear what people has to say, or we can set up some sort of contribution for them. Again, lets hear what people have to say.

4.) Do not alter any sort of contents of what you will upload.
We'll only share the original contents. If for some reason it is needed to change something on the original code, both the original file as well the altered source should be uploaded in a manner we can void something bad to happen. Sometimes we need to remove a tracking code to void having troubles with developers, and due to it it is needed to change some portions of the code to void troubles. Anyway, if by any reason someone inject something bad on a file, consider your self out of this, for the whole ever!

5.) We will maintain a server with restricted access to the stuff in a fair manner.
We will keep the stuff fair for everyone when it comes to access level. The actual rules for how it would work we can talk about it on the thread itself or you can e-mail me some ideas as well if you prefer this way. Additionally, I'm sure there are many smart people here who can help setting up and maintaining a server for this sort of things. I can pay for some months of the server myself since people can do a little help setting up the rest of the stuff. It means that we have some Job Positions to fill! ;-)

6.) Now, please name the SCRIPTS and PLUG-INS you purchased yourself. ;-)
Lets start organizing the mess. Please, name the Scripts and Plug-ins you purchased yourself so we can start planning what exactly to do.
Just reply this thread with the name of the things you purchased as well its pricing and URL following the example bellow. Please, also drop me an e-mail with a list of this stuff:
Remember to include your BBHF user-name on the e-mail please.
brz (at) outlook.com.br

To void troubles, I'm not allowed to PM anyone here.
Thereafter, I had my PM disabled.
Please, e-mail me for any concerns instead...
I'm a bit tired of getting banned, and hope you understand it. :-)

The goal of this thing:
The goal is just the same as it was, and as it will always be: Helping people to get a start in their living by giving them access to the tools they would need to accomplish whatever thing they need, by doing it in a fair manner to every members of this group. Note however, that it is NOT a group buy as we are not allowed to do it here due to the rules of the forum. Additionally the goal is not reselling anything and it is NOT welcome at all if you are planning to do it. And again and again: Fair and Honest people are welcome as always.

For any concerns my e-mail is this:
Remember to include your BBHF user-name on the e-mail please.
brz (at) outlook.com.br

Regards,
BRZ

A NOTICE TO ALL THE +200 PEOPLE WHO JOINED THIS ENDEAVOR

It sounds like we will not be able to accomplish this MEGA group buy, as it would be out of the scope of the Forum Rules and it is likely that I'll be banned again if I try doing it the way it should be. We would need to accomplish it in a very specific way to satisfy everyone's need and expectation, and since there would be no way to realize the total amount of resources we would need to purchase all the things, there was no way to tell how many slots it would have available. If we run it by collecting $100 from each person, many people here would not be able to afford it, and if we do it collecting $10 from each person, we would never finish it as we would need more than 1.000 people… As a result, the moderation closed the thread, and we cannot do it anymore – Anyway, they are right: rules are rules and it is needed to control scamming and bad activities. As me, I hope you to understand it as well - We don't need to blame anyone... ;-)

However, since I already purchased around $1,200 in stuff with my OWN resources as I told I would do to contribute on this endeavor, I believe it is fair to share it with you that employed your time, trust and beliefs on this group. Thereafter, let me know if you want to get a copy of what I purchased prior to starting the actual group buy threads a week ago.

No, you do NOT need to pay anything for it, and do NOT need to give me anything back… However, it is just for BBHF members, and it is ONLY for those users who participated on this thread. Check the stuff you want on the image below, and e-mail me with a list of what you want. I will reply with the files that you ask me within 5 days since I'm a bit busy. There are around $1,200.00 in stuff on the list:
http://s23.postimg.org/fx1f0ebmi/Purchasing.jpg

E-mail me the names of things you want from this list: brz (at) outlook.com.br
Remember to tell me your BBHF user-name on the e-mail, as I will not share all the stuff publicly to everyone. It is just for those who joined this endeavor even if it was interrupted. In anyway, for sure I'll keep contributing to the members of this community since it has been a pleasure.

If you want to be of some help… You can do this:
There is ONE thing you could do for me IF you want to. I would really appreciate it...

I'm starting doing a research about the reality and needs of the people in a manner I could contribute with them within some project scopes. By the fourth quarter of this year, I am planning to start a company to support people endeavors: Their ideas, their projects, their dreams. I will get more than 200 people together, helping each other… Moreover, I will inject around $50,000.00 on it to support the growth of our activities. To do so, it would be really nice if you could help by answering some questions on the spreadsheet you can download here, and consider joining this project as well:
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/pq3IAv7b/file.html
http://mir.cr/1HUHTNPX
File Password: BRZ

On this spreadsheet, you can tell me if you would like to join such a team. It is free, you don't have to spend anything, and many people will benefit from it including you. Despite it is a project for Q4 of this year, I will start putting the things together within 3 months. Please, download the file, and let me know if you are interested in joining it. Once you download it, kindly answer the questions, and send it to my e-mail in addition to the files list you want as told above:
brz (at) outlook.com.br

Remember to include your BBHF user-name if you want a copy of the files, as I will share it only with those who joined this thread, in retribution to their efforts, trust and belief on this group.
As for the project I mentioned, the one you can download the spreadsheet, everyone can join it! Feel free to e-mail me with your answers...

Again, thank you very much!
BRZ

The Original past message is below
Saturday is PARTY day, isn't it?
It has just began - Click here!

Please, be kind and understand I must organize the stuff of more than 200 folks probably...
And we are going to purchase up to 400 Plug-ins and Scripts.
Thereafter, prepare the following stuff, according to the example bellow:

1) Research for the Plug-ins and Scripts you want, and note the name of at least 8, and no more than 20.
1.1) This list should follow you order of preference to be purchased.
1.2) This list should be numbered, which will reflect your order of preference, containing the stuff pricing, its names as well the URL for them.
1.3) It can be whatever thing you want, even club/vip/packages! You name the stuff you would like.
2) To do so, follow this exact example please:

==========================================================================
1) $31 --- Freelancer Office
2) $28 --- UserPro, User Profiles with Social Login
3) $22 --- Hide My WP, No one can know you use WordPress!
4) $38 --- Bookly – Responsive WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling Plugin
5) $18 --- Layered Popups for WordPress
6) $35 --- Freelance Dashboard, Project Management CRM
7) $39 --- MyMail - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
8) $28 --- wpDataTables - responsive tables in WordPress
9) Please, follow this exact example when publishing what you want.
10) List at least 8 Plugins and Scripts and no more than 20. You may include club/vip/packs/whatever as well.
11) It will make my life easier for organizing the stuff of probably more than 200 people.
12) This list is just an example! Your understanding is appreciated! Thanks...
13) Etc...
==========================================================================

For now, it all that is needed.
You DON'T need to publish this list here on this thread: It will be published in a new thread I'll create for the PLUGINS and SCRIPTS group buy.
Here, you just need to tell if you are in or not...
If you want to join it, just reply here with a "Count me in!"

If you also want to join the Themes group buy, follow this URL:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid1112216

Right now these are the numbers:
55 To join Themes GB
86 To join Plug-ins and Scripts GB
48 To join both Groups
================================
189 People has confirmed they will join us!
This thread was created 10 days ago, and we will start it TODAY ;-)
Hurry up, make an effort, invite your friend and JOIN US!
I'm just a single nothing alone. Your help is needed.

Kind regards,
BRZ
You may follow the original messages below. Above is just a today's NOTICE
★★★HOT★★★
Alright Ladies and Gentleman...
Today we are going to show you how the Best Black Hat Forum and Members rocks!
We are going to buy up to 400 Plug-ins and 100 Themes in two group buy threads.
And I'll put at least $1,000.00 myself on it upfront, and as you may see it here, I already started doing it yesterday:
http://s23.postimg.org/fx1f0ebmi/Purchasing.jpg

I am sure we are all sick of people sharing plugins and themes that have malicious code and bad contents on it, which one day or another screws with all our efforts and cause us many troubles. Not to say about the plugins, themes, getting dated… Moreover, we are out of lucky for a trusted source so we can get it current. Do you remember this thread as well this one, and the hell it can be?

Well, what about getting continuous access to Purchased Premium Stuff?
I mean… The real premium ones you most like clean from malicious code and up to date!?
Therefore, we are going to make it to happen thanks to this community and you: The members of it.

If you would like to make part of the party, just reply with: Count on me!
As soon as we have a considerable number of HONEST and FAIR PEOPLE to join it, we can get it started.

Note this is just an introduction to it. This is not the GB itself as it will start at 01/31.

Maybe this answer I gave a buddy a while ago may answer some concerns, and may be of some value for you as well.
Please, try bringing more people to join us. I'm only one alone! And with your help all the things are much easier.
Keep joining it! That's what it is needed for now so we are allowed to start with it... Your help is appreciated!
Within a few days I'll contact you all with the GB threads itself so we can really start the fun!

Quote:Hi buddy, thanks for your reply and questions!

Yeah, that's not an easy task -But we'll get there! This GB will be as fair and affordable as possible to everyone, and people shall have access to up to date and clean contents as soon as these contents are released - People shall count on all my efforts for keeping it up. It will probably be distributed under a spare server, where people can simply point to an IP or URL and grab what they contributed for. I'll detail it soon on the GB thread itself once it gets completely organized.

This is not a moneymaking GB for sure. But mainly a manner to keep in touch with some worthy people, and a manner to develop some nice relationship, where we can build some stuff and grow together whenever it may be possible. Themes, Plug-ins and Scripts are not the valuable things here!
People are! The right people are what has the highest value...

In this while, lets wait for more people to demonstrate their interest in joining the team. I'm confident we are all going to enjoy it, and establish an ongoing and constructive relation: That's what really matters for me!

There is a hard working route ahead to accomplish it.
But we will. We'll do it together for sure...

Thanks brother,
BRZ
And it may also help answering further questions:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid1112652

================================================================================​=
01/26 - WARNING:
The thread I created for Themes was merged with someone else thread as you can see here (link).
I didn't ask for someone to do it, and I have absolutely ANYTHING to do with that merge.
Lala, the SuperMod has been contacted on this regard, and we should simply ignore that thread!
For the Themes Group Buy, I have created a newer thread, which you can find it here (link).
If you are interested on Themes as well, you should join that newer thread .
By the way, we already have +45 people interested only on Themes and +35 in both Themes and Plugins and Scripts.
It means that for Themes we have more than 80 people to help purchasing the stuff!
And for Plugins and Scripts, we have more than 95 people!
Consider joining the Themes GB as well...

Have a great day,

================================================================================​​=

01/25 - NOTICE:
Alright guys...
I would like you to know that I'm going to start purchasing the stuff I promised I would during this week.
01/28 Oh, well, I already started it: http://s23.postimg.org/fx1f0ebmi/Purchasing.jpg
I told I would purchase up to $1.000 on stuff to support this Mega Group Buy: Thereafter, I'll! (
01/30 Got a bit more than $1,100.00 myself upfront.
On 01/31 I'll publish the GB threads as well all the details for it.

Please, bear in mind that the members of this Group Buy are not Santa Claus, and I'm not Santa Claus as well.
It means that those who join us will benefit from it!
In anyway, I'll keep giving back to this community one way or another, by contributing with it as it deserves it!
If you want to benefit further from it: You should join us on this GB, as we need to keep all the stuff fair.

Keep joining it!
Lets keep it up ;-)
================================================================================​​=

Keep joining us ;-)
01-18-2015, 05:15 AM
RE:
Count on me! :D

Many people requesting this:
http://codecanyon.net/item/social-microb...ro/9217005
01-18-2015, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 06:36 PM by BRZ.)
RE:
Great, lets keep it up guys so we can start with it as soon as possible!
Really thanks!

Also see and Join the Themes Thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid1112216

Join the THEMES thread as well if you are interested on THEMES...
01-18-2015, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 07:24 AM by 8888post.)
RE:
This will be super thread
Count on me!

I need

http://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-no-one-can-know-you-use-wordpress/4177158

or
http://codecanyon.net/item/social-locker-for-wordpress/3667715

or
Both

Thanks a lot BRZ
01-18-2015, 07:22 AM
RE:
I'm here
Thank you BRZ
65.gif
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
01-18-2015, 07:23 AM
RE:
This will be super dooper thread. Let`s see how it goes.
Spank me if im bad
01-18-2015, 07:27 AM
RE:
aMore than this i like the idea of me Nulling 400 plugs themes, lol. sure count m ein
01-18-2015, 07:50 AM
RE:
Count on me!!!!
01-18-2015, 09:00 AM
RE:
Count on me!!!!
I'm back
01-18-2015, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 09:07 AM by Saturated.)
RE:
on fire...for sure im in

btw. i need all stuff and plugins from enginethemes... :)))))))))))))))))
29.gif

58.gif