77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2015, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 01:44 AM by savaskampas.)
★★★HOT★★★ Buy group from codecanyon
Hello ,
there is grou to prossed scripts
budget now is 15$ paypal email is paypal@tavoweb.lt
below
Buy list :
1. http://codecanyon.net/item/freelance-das...rm/9828734
2. http://codecanyon.net/item/premium-media...earch_list
offer what to buy and grou up budget

[Image: buy-group.png]
01-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE:
Not sure exactly what you are tryibg to say here - but if this is a group buy - there is a section for Group Buys here:
Magic Button :
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Open-To-All-Public-Group-Buy-Section

I suggest you should read the stickies at the top - there are strict rules here for GBs.
01-30-2015, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 02:25 AM by savaskampas.)
RE:
omg its for scripts to buy and share in this forum so bug off

i already buyed and sharing youtube music engen updates ...
01-30-2015, 03:20 AM
RE:
If you are collecting money then it is a group buy - even if you finally share the product with everyone.
01-30-2015, 03:39 AM
RE:
omg whoo are you ?

omg ok i dont cere i buy it my self and share in my forum no more share in Best black hat forums say thanks fore sjc999
haw an nice day
75.gif
01-30-2015, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 04:58 AM by Loomy.)
RE:
(01-30-2015 03:39 AM)savaskampas Wrote:  omg whoo are you ?

omg ok i dont cere i buy it my self and share in my forum no more share in Best black hat forums say thanks fore sjc999
haw an nice day
He was stating a cold hard fact, and forum rule mate.

I will totally cry a river over your departure.
01-30-2015, 04:54 AM
RE:
Dude, I've NEVER seen such a rude and offensive person like you.
It would be great NOT to have you here due to a few facts:

- Found some bad stuff within your sharing;
- Other than that, you have more than 20 request threads, thereafter showing you're just a leecher;
- You are extremely offensive and have no respect to people;
- Even when I tried to help you, your replies and other messages are completely offensive
- I'm not the only one you keep offending in your PMs as another user told me just the same;

And honestly, people should STAY AWAY FROM YOU, as you are a DELUXE TROUBLE MAKER.
Again, think about your behavior here or you'll end up being banned, mainly for sharing some bad Stuff.

Good luck, and please stop PMing me.
01-30-2015, 05:29 AM
RE:
(01-30-2015 04:54 AM)BRZ Wrote:  Dude, I've NEVER seen such a rude and offensive person like you.

- Other than that, you have more than 20 request threads, thereafter showing you're just a leecher;
- Even when I tried to help you, your replies and other messages are completely offensive
- I'm not the only one you keep offending in your PMs as another user told me just the same;

And honestly, people should STAY AWAY FROM YOU, as you are a DELUXE TROUBLE MAKER.
Again, think about your behavior here or you'll end up being banned, mainly for sharing some bad Stuff.

Look who's talking..!! The one people around here needs to stay away from is you and your scams being posted around here. Now please go F.U.C.K OFF!!
01-30-2015, 05:42 AM
RE:
im not going to argue about it as i think its pointless and the answer is well known and obvious, but the scam you are talking about is not a scam,
you can disagree with it, or not join the group buy - thats your prerogative, but its not a "scam"
usually you should have some evidence to support accusations.

you can join or not join the group buy - no one will hate you if you dont join - but its not a "scam"

PS
it is in the rules as stated above.

and it does look like they were just politely pointing something out, (rules are rules - like it or not)

(01-30-2015 05:29 AM)promonde Wrote:  
(01-30-2015 04:54 AM)BRZ Wrote:  Dude, I've NEVER seen such a rude and offensive person like you.

Look who's talking..!! The one people around here needs to stay away from is you and your scams being posted around here. Now please go F.U.C.K OFF!!
01-31-2015, 11:18 PM
RE:
ok its you not leaving me alone not me you startet pm me not me and omg pls ban this brz on thous forums he egnoing peaople with thous pm mesages with help he offering to go his untrusteg group fore no reson ...
13.gif

19.gif