72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2013, 02:30 AM
RE:
something fishy
07-01-2013, 01:55 PM
RE:
(06-26-2013 11:53 PM)ddd Wrote:  Guys you hav VIP status and you bother with pyramids?
Incredible.
I haven't been ripped off by them. Infact I just cashed out again the other day! This seems to be a working program in my book. It doesn't cost anything to start up so why not try it??
07-17-2013, 03:37 AM
RE:
this seems like a ponzi scheme, use new investor money to pay old one, it may pay money now but it will crash one day
07-20-2013, 08:19 AM
RE:
This may be steal your pp info from browser
07-20-2013, 03:21 PM
RE:
I saw this in a different thread and Tried it already....

It really was insanely fishy.
I started up the program and left it running until I had over $1.

When I went to see how to cash out, suddenly I lost half of it.... just POOF!

So I left it running till I got about 90 cents and I was LOOKING directly at it when I lost half of it again, POOF!!!! Down to 40 cents.

Then I suddenly I had 2 "threads" when I was only supposed to have the trial one.
So I raised the amount to over $1 again. - This time it didn't decrease, but when I went onto the actual website to 'cashout' the information on the website said I only had 69 cents... while the program was showing that I had made $1.20.

I created a customer service "ticket" inquiring about this issue of half of the earnings disappearing again and again.
Customer service told me to open a new ticket with the "Tech Department" and that they would help me.
So I opened a new Ticket with the Tech Department, explaining the issue and questioning what was to be done.
I get a response from the Tech Department telling me to open a ticket with the "Billing Department" and that they would help me.

So I quit there.
This suspicious service, where half of ones money can disappear over and over, and when you ask about it you get sent on a runaround.

I've also seen a run a real program that does calculations that Digital Generation claims to do.
It takes a LOT more CPU power than what this program was using. - Another point of suspicion.
35.gif
07-24-2013, 10:14 PM
RE:
I Tried to sign up there twice with 2 different ip with a interval of 20 days,both time i verify my phone no,but never got a free trial thread(Although software was installed and running)seems they are giving free thread to some selective members/countries only.both time ticket was also sent to them,but got no reply.
07-25-2013, 03:49 AM
RE:
i have discover that some people credit just vanish,i think it will turn to to scam sooner or later
07-31-2013, 12:39 PM
RE:
(07-24-2013 10:14 PM)anandigital Wrote:  I Tried to sign up there twice with 2 different ip with a interval of 20 days,both time i verify my phone no,but never got a free trial thread(Although software was installed and running)seems they are giving free thread to some selective members/countries only.both time ticket was also sent to them,but got no reply.
Try contacting support. Most of the time they'll allow you the free trial thread.
07-31-2013, 05:44 PM
RE:
what if i told you...

they're using your computer for illegal activities such as spambots (or maybe ddos attacks)?
why would they pay 30$ a month even if you have the crappiest PC on earth?
Just think about it.
08-20-2013, 07:52 PM
RE:
(07-31-2013 12:39 PM)Devmo Wrote:  
(07-24-2013 10:14 PM)anandigital Wrote:  I Tried to sign up there twice with 2 different ip with a interval of 20 days,both time i verify my phone no,but never got a free trial thread(Although software was installed and running)seems they are giving free thread to some selective members/countries only.both time ticket was also sent to them,but got no reply.
Try contacting support. Most of the time they'll allow you the free trial thread.
Or they can just tell you to contact the Tech department
38.gif

67.gif