32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2016, 02:14 AM
▓▒░ [GET] THE HIDDEN SECRET IN THINK AND GROW RICH ▓▒░
Read this after reading "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill

[Image: newcover.jpg]

SALESPAGE:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://briankim.net/hiddensecret.php

DOWNLOAD:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/cXN2y9Wx/file.html

REPPS if you find this USEFUL! Happydance
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
05-21-2016, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 08:54 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
RE: ▓▒░ [GET] THE HIDDEN SECRET IN THINK AND GROW RICH ▓▒░
This book is for all appreciators of Think and Grow Rich (aka: TAGR) This is an extremely valuable addition to the aggregate volumes written about he "secret" contained in TAGR.

I believe everyone who has had some significant success AFTER reading TAGR feels that they found the "secret" in TAGR and that is the reason why they succeeded. And, you know - I am totally cool with that, and I'm sure any other success-driven individual would be too ....

And, "so what?" others may believe or think. If you have achieved some fantastic success relative to your initial conditions, you've got personal proof that "your" internalized formula works.

I too believed that I found the "secret" in TAGR, 30 years ago. (Broke, living in an abandoned garage in the dead of winter in Denver - another story for another time...) Since then, life has been pretty great, with a couple of ugly financial body-slams delivered due to Geo-political changes that I didn't anticipate quickly enough.

No matter. Like others, I dusted myself off, used my "secret" to power on to even greater heights....

I now believe that Napolean Hill intentionally left the "secret" to the personal interpretation of his reader.

He KNEW that HIS READERS naturally would have some or most of the ingredients for their success in surplus. Being determined enough to figure out that something extra might be needed in their situation - enough that they would go out and get a book on it.

Obviously, with all of TAGR's examples and constant reiteration of all necessary ingredients for "success" it would be obvious to a reader eventually what their missing ingredient was. And they would have their "secret".

Readers determined enough to follow through would get their success. Mission accomplished!

OK. That said--

If there is an official SECRET in TAGR, this guy's explanation is better than any other explanation I've ever read.

And, I am very OK with it. In fact, I've printed it out full size and stuck in on my office wall prominently with my other significant quotes.

If you love TAGR like many of us here -- you will not be disappointed.

The price is definitely right.

AbeLincolnBart

PS: If you are at all interested in what I believe is the secret of TAGR, feel free to PM me. I'll tell you. You'll "get" it.
TAT
---Sunday-May22-2016: So many requests. I'm attaching below the mediafire link to MY take on the "secret" of TAGR. No self promotion. You get to do your own work. As you'd like it anyway. It is heartening that so many people have seen the value in TAGR. One of those simple-but-not-easy kind of things.... Cheers
Magic Button :

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?b03yt9hpnmka931

----Below is an additional download link for OP's Hidden Secret of TAGR by Kim.  A great advancement in understanding Napoleon Hill's books:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7bb884i8ltlmz8d/the_hidden_secret_in_think_and_grow_rich.zip

--- Updated Dec. 6, 2017
ALB

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
05-24-2016, 02:42 AM
Thanks to 'jimms' for the great share and 'AbeLinconBart' for the informative TAGR material. Both Max REPS!

DS
05-24-2016, 07:24 AM
Max REPS to both jimms and AbeLincolnBart

This is indeed an awesome summary of the Think and Grow Rich book. For those who are a fan of it, but still confused what is the secret Napoleon Hill referring to, which he even mentioned it will jump boldly in front of the readers, this book will give you a summary. Then, go back reading or listening to Think and Grow Rich to get the details.

Usually, reading the TAGR book or listening to the audiobook a few times (say 3 to 5 times), you'll start to appreciate the real content or message in which Napoleon Hill is conveying. On the other hand, you have to face the fact that although the method or formula seems very easy, it's difficult to apply in the long-term, but for those who are persistent and faithful, rewards are awaiting.

[Image: MCGBBHx.png]
05-24-2016, 08:14 AM
Very useful share. Max reps to jimms and I appreciate AbeLincolnBart's review. I'm looking forward to this. I've used TAGR and manifesting with almost automatic success. Then I got lazy and let life do its own thing. I'm getting back into it now and am so excited about the possibilities. I used it years ago for a major success. I won a national sweepstakes prize giveaway that included roundtrip airfare for 2 to Los Angeles, a stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel and over $10K in cash. So this stuff works. I'm not trying to change anybody's mind who doesn't believe but because one may not believe doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Thanks again for the share.
50.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
05-27-2016, 04:45 PM
(05-24-2016 08:14 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  Very useful share. Max reps to jimms and I appreciate AbeLincolnBart's review. I'm looking forward to this. I've used TAGR and manifesting with almost automatic success. Then I got .... I'm not trying to change anybody's mind who doesn't believe but because one may not believe doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Thanks again for the share.
Thanks for the comments. TAGR principles are THE principles that work for success, IMO.
Glad this thread popped up.
ABL

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
05-27-2016, 05:41 PM
cool thanks ill check it out ..repped
05-29-2016, 07:46 AM
Thanks for sharing....rep added....
06-05-2016, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 11:34 AM by Jim Moriarty.)
(05-21-2016 04:06 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  This book is for all appreciators of Think and Grow Rich (aka: TAGR) This is an extremely valuable addition to the aggregate volumes written about he "secret" contained in TAGR.

I believe everyone who has had some significant success AFTER reading TAGR feels that they found the "secret" in TAGR and that is the reason why they succeeded. And, you know - I am totally cool with that, and I'm sure any other success-driven individual would be too ....

And, "so what?" others may believe or think. If you have achieved some fantastic success relative to your initial conditions, you've got personal proof that "your" internalized formula works.

I too believed that I found the "secret" in TAGR, 30 years ago. (Broke, living in an abandoned garage in the dead of winter in Denver - another story for another time...) Since then, life has been pretty great, with a couple of ugly financial body-slams delivered due to Geo-political changes that I didn't anticipate quickly enough.

No matter. Like others, I dusted myself off, used my "secret" to power on to even greater heights....

I now believe that Napolean Hill intentionally left the "secret" to the personal interpretation of his reader.

He KNEW that HIS READERS naturally would have some or most of the ingredients for their success in surplus. Being determined enough to figure out that something extra might be needed in their situation - enough that they would go out and get a book on it.

Obviously, with all of TAGR's examples and constant reiteration of all necessary ingredients for "success" it would be obvious to a reader eventually what their missing ingredient was. And they would have their "secret".

Readers determined enough to follow through would get their success. Mission accomplished!

OK. That said--

If there is an official SECRET in TAGR, this guy's explanation is better than any other explanation I've ever read.

And, I am very OK with it. In fact, I've printed it out full size and stuck in on my office wall prominently with my other significant quotes.

If you love TAGR like many of us here -- you will not be disappointed.

The price is definitely right.

AbeLincolnBart

PS: If you are at all interested in what I believe is the secret of TAGR, feel free to PM me. I'll tell you. You'll "get" it.
TAT
---Sunday-May22-2016: So many requests. I'm attaching below the mediafire link to MY take on the "secret" of TAGR. No self promotion. You get to do your own work. As you'd like it anyway. It is heartening that so many people have seen the value in TAGR. One of those simple-but-not-easy kind of things.... Cheers
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?b03yt9hpnmka931
ALB

"If there is an official SECRET in TAGR, this guy's explanation is better than any other explanation I've ever read."

yeah, i believe you're right...its really one of the best explainations :)
Thanks for sharing..
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
06-05-2016, 11:52 AM
+ MAX REPS for sharing this. Great stuff here!
57.gif

31.gif