29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-26-2018, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2018 03:45 AM by galactichuman.)
░▒▓█ [➤ GET]⚡️⚡️⚡️MOVIES FOR THE MONTH FEB-MARCH 2018 VOL 1 █▓▒░ ༺♥༻.★★★★★..༺♥༻
[Image: am-galactic-human-now.jpg]

Hi guys

Since i am Galactic Human, I am Exploring The Cosmic Expanses of World Wide Web as a Galactic

My philosopy has allways been Sharing - is - Caring and Share i will

I promise this will be a Share like Never before in the coming days Perfect 10

NOTE : All the Said Given Movies are Direct Download , No Hassel for Opening any site or Wait.... Just Copy and Paste Link and Download... The said Files will be Deleted Next Week... No Re-up from my side.. Members who are willing to Re-up Can do as they please

This Thread Will have All the Collection for this week..... Remember After 2 week All will Get Deleted... Free Server has its consequences............

As every Good thing must come to an End Perfect 10 After a Few Months or More i will be Leaving the BBHF Forumn and will post only on my Website and Blog

It was an HONOR to be a Part of the BEST BBHF of all time... Was a Pleasure for me to be Friends with the Best within this Forumn

You all are awesome Beings of LIGHT.. Hold TIGHT.....

More Power

Thanks

Galactic Human

[Image: 0857bce46c43059.jpg]

[Image: womenprison.jpg]

DVDRip | AVI | 720x400 | XviD @ 2092 Kbps | English AC3 2.0 @ 256 Kbps | 88 min
Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Bruno Mattei (as Gilbert Roussel)
Writers: Claudio Fragasso (as Olivier Lefait), Claudio Fragasso
Stars: Laura Gemser, Gabriele Tinti, Ursula Flores

Emanuelle, a reporter, comes just a little too close to exposing a corrupt official, and is sent to prison on trumped-up charges. In the prison, the inmates are constantly humiliated and tortured by the prison staff. Overly affectionate prisoners are forced underwater, while others are obliged to look on. Emanuelle finds an enemy in the deranged Albina, who "runs the prison." For the pleasure of the warden, Emanuelle and Albina are forced to fight each other with knives. Bad becomes worse when four men awaiting execution escape and take over the prison. Gore flows like water.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085250/
Download size: 1.46 GB

[Image: download_logo_2017.png]

[Image: thirst.jpg]

DVDRip | MKV | 718x352 | x264 @ 1900 Kbps | 99 min
Audio: Japanese AC3 1.0 @ 384 Kbps | Subs: English (embedded in MKV)
Genre: Drama

Director: Koreyoshi Kurahara
Writers: Toshiya Fujita (as Shigeo Fujita), Koreyoshi Kurahara
Stars: Nobuo Nakamura, Ruriko Asaoka, Akira Yamanouchi

Koreyoshi Kurahara adapted a novel by Yukio Mishima for Thirst for Love (Ai no kawaki), a tense psychological drama about a young woman who is widowed after marrying into a wealthy family, and becomes sexually involved with her father-in-law, while harboring a destructive obsession with the family gardener. Kurahara’s atmospheric style is a perfect match for Mishima’s brooding sensuality.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060082/
Download size: 1.59 GB

[Image: tunn.jpg]

HDTV | MKV | 1280x720 | English | H264 @ 2443 kbps | E-AC-3 @ 256 kbps | 46 min 26 s
Subtitles: English
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

The plot follows detectives Karl Roebuck and Elise Wasserman working together to find a serial killer who left the upper-half body of a French politician and the lower-half of a British prostitute in the Channel Tunnel, at the midpoint between France and the UK. They later learn that the killer—who comes to be nicknamed the "Truth Terrorist"—is on a moral crusade to highlight many social problems, terrorising both countries in the process
Download size: 895.54 MB

[Image: movi11.jpg]

DVDRip | MKV | 1024x436 | x264 @ 2032 Kbps | 101 min
Audio: French AC3 5.1 @ 256 Kbps | Subs: English (embedded in MKV)
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Directors: HГ©lГЁne Cattet, Bruno Forzani
Writers: Bruno Forzani, HГ©lГЁne Cattet
Stars: Klaus Tange, Ursula Bedena, Joe Koener

Following the disappearance of his wife, a man finds himself on a dark and twisted trail of discovery through the labyrinthine halls of his apartment building. Led on a wild goose chase by cryptic messages from his mysterious neighbours, he becomes entangled in a hellish nightmare as he unlocks their strange fantasies of sensuality and bloodshed. The Strange Colour Of Your Body's Tears is a visually dazzling experience from the creators of Amer that takes you on a journey into mystery and blood soaked terror that you will never forget.

Being visually stunning this movie is great essentially for its amazing cinematography and the way the camera is used.

Detailed and wonderful plans, vivid colors, amazing sets inside Art Deco buildings; it all have an astonishing visual effect.

The plot is mysterious and complex.

It's all about a murderer that is killing people inside their houses, but without breaking anything or leave any clue. But who is this murder anyway?

It's one of those movies you can't figure out the entire plot at the first sight! At least I didn't!

But I was amazed with the strange colors of this film!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2733258/
Download size: 1.62 GB

[Image: orpa.jpg]

DVDRip | AVI | 720x304 | XviD @ 924 Kbps | 101 min
Audio: Spanish AC3 5.1 @ 448 Kbps | Subs: English (srt)
Genre: Mystery, Thriller

Director: J.A. Bayona
Writer: Sergio G. SГЎnchez (screenplay)
Stars: BelГ©n Rueda, Fernando Cayo, Roger PrГ­ncep

Laura, a former orphan, raises her adopted son SimГіn together with her husband Carlos in an old house and former orphanage where she was raised. While at the orphanage SimГіn tells Laura that he has five invisible friends which she believes are a product of his active imagination. Laura decides to reopen the orphanage to cater for disabled children and throws a party. During the party SimГіn tries to persuade Laura to go and take a look at his friends cabin but she's too busy. Later on she sees a mysterious masked boy and realizes that SimГіn has also disappeared. Laura feels the presence of other people in the house and months later Laura invites a team of parapsychologists to try to unravel the mystery.

I saw this at the Frightfest and its AMAZING, did the previous reviewer even see it? No real shocks!!, I've never seen a cinema jump like the audience at Frightfest for this film. I'm kind of tempted to name the shocks but I wont. Its such a stunningly made film, creepy, atmospheric, shocking, great story, beautifully directed, the main woman is incredible. I was never really sure if it was supernatural or psychological, but as it reveals…wow, its excellent. Its so well done I cant write more without giving stuff away, but go and see it. I was expecting a low rent " pan's Labyrinth " but I think it might be even better than PL, though very different. Best film i've seen in ages

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464141/
Download size: 992.55 MB

02-26-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: ░▒▓█ [➤ GET]⚡️⚡️⚡️MOVIES FOR THE MONTH FEB-MARCH 2018 VOL 1 █▓▒░ ༺♥༻.★★★★★..༺♥༻
thak you nice share
02-26-2018, 07:18 AM
RE: ░▒▓█ [➤ GET]⚡️⚡️⚡️MOVIES FOR THE MONTH FEB-MARCH 2018 VOL 1 █▓▒░ ༺♥༻.★★★★★..༺♥༻
[Image: godz.jpg]

WEBRip | MKV | 1280x720 | Japanese / English | H264 @ 1960 kbps | AC-3 @ 384 kbps | 1 h 28 min
Subtitles: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, English
Genre: Animation, Science Fiction

In the year 2048, the human race is forced to leave Earth after decades of losing against Godzilla and other giant monsters. They take a twenty-year journey to another planet called Tau Ceti e, but upon arrival, they discover that the planet has become uninhabitable. As living conditions on their ship deteriorate, a young man named Haruo spearheads a movement to return to Earth and take it back from the monsters. The ship successfully makes the return voyage, but the crew realizes that twenty thousand years have passed, with Earth's ecosystem having evolved to become centered around Godzilla.
Download size: 1.67 GB

02-27-2018, 01:16 AM
[Image: 13468.jpg]

WEB-DL 1080p | MKV | 1920x802 | AVC@4543 kb/s | English AC3@384 kb/s
Subs: English | 6 channels | 1 h 50 min
Genre: Action, Drama

One year after the events of "Kickboxer: Vengeance", Kurt Sloan has vowed never to return to Thailand. However, while gearing up for a MMA title shot, he finds himself sedated and forced back into Thailand, this time in prison. He is there because the ones responsible want him to face a 6'8" 400 lbs. beast named Mongkut and in return for the fight, Kurt will get two million dollars and his freedom back. Kurt at first refuses, in which a bounty is placed on his head as a way to force him to face Mongkut. Kurt soon learns he will have no other choice and will undergo his most rigorous training yet under some unexpected mentors in order to face Mongkut in hopes to regain his freedom.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5208950/
Download size: 3.8 GB

Part1
Part2
Part3
02-27-2018, 02:18 AM
(02-26-2018 07:18 AM)galactichuman Wrote:  
[Image: godz.jpg]

WEBRip | MKV | 1280x720 | Japanese / English | H264 @ 1960 kbps | AC-3 @ 384 kbps | 1 h 28 min
Subtitles: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, English
Genre: Animation, Science Fiction

In the year 2048, the human race is forced to leave Earth after decades of losing against Godzilla and other giant monsters. They take a twenty-year journey to another planet called Tau Ceti e, but upon arrival, they discover that the planet has become uninhabitable. As living conditions on their ship deteriorate, a young man named Haruo spearheads a movement to return to Earth and take it back from the monsters. The ship successfully makes the return voyage, but the crew realizes that twenty thousand years have passed, with Earth's ecosystem having evolved to become centered around Godzilla.
Download size: 1.67 GB

Thanks for the share. Already seen this before. And this is only the first part of the trilogy. The second part will be released in May 2018 and the last part perhaps in December or next year.
19.gif
02-27-2018, 01:44 PM
Thank You for your efforts. Can you post a link to Jumanji 2017 please? All versions found at torrent sites are choppy and not so good quality. Thanks!
02-27-2018, 02:58 PM
(02-27-2018 01:44 PM)v555 Wrote:  Thank You for your efforts. Can you post a link to Jumanji 2017 please? All versions found at torrent sites are choppy and not so good quality. Thanks!

Never mind, I found it here for watching online:

Code:
https://bmovies.film/film/jumanji-welcome-to-the-jungle-2017-as21/watching.html/

I also found the direct download link (which can be downloaded faster using a download manger) is:

Code:
https://1fiagfb.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/faTZlHVpdmEqr5vW/vSt4EvS5AZk/Jumanji+Welcome+To+The+Jungle+2017+NEW+720p+HD+TS+X264+HQ+CPG.E.mp4?mime=true

PS: I still noticed that the quality is not excellent, however, not so bad too. Seems this is the maximum quality one can get for the file size of 1 GB. Thanks.
02-28-2018, 02:55 AM
[Image: fixed12.jpg]

BDRip 720p | 1h 31mn | 1280x720 | MKV AVC@2560Kbps 23.98fps | AC3@448Kbps 6CH 48KHz
Language: English | Genre: Comedy | Subtitles: English

Allan is a married father of three whose sex life takes another hit when his wife can no longer take the pill. He soon finds himself with an appointment for a vasectomy and a nagging identity crisis. Although he is by all reasonable accounts a good, responsible man, the thought of getting "fixed" drives him to lose himself to an action-packed midlife crisis along with his best friends. Allan will refuse to grow up anymore.

Director: Alonso Mayo
Writers: Bryan Erwin, Alonso Mayo
Stars: Andy Comeau, Courtney Henggeler, Mindy Sterling
Also Known As: Frozen Peas

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4777004/
Download size: 1.93 GB

03-01-2018, 02:01 AM
[Image: 74ec64ae4c213f12de1276723cd6dfc7.jpg]

WEB-DL 720p | MKV / AVC@3925 kb/s | 1280x540 | 1h 33mn |English: AC3, 384 kb/s (6 ch)
Genre: Action | Drama

A logger defends his family from a group of dangerous drug runners.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5001754/
Download size: 2.87 GB

(1 part of 2)Braven (2018)
(2 part of 2)Braven (2018)
03-02-2018, 12:10 AM
[Image: louad_house1.jpg]

WEBRip | MKV | 1920x1080 | English | H264 @ 3368 kbps | AAC @ 128 kbps | 11 min 45 s
Subtitles: English
Genre: Comedy, Family

Lincoln Loud is an eleven-year-old boy who lives with ten sisters. With the help of his right-hand man Clyde, Lincoln finds new ways to survive in such a large family every day.
Download size: 294.09 MB

67.gif

81.gif