18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-11-2015, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2016 02:33 AM by supercharger.)
°o°o° Thanks °o°o° > BBHF StillStanding hits 75k > NOW 100k+ Reps! > Wooooooo! <
#####

[Image: stillstanding.png]

[Image: stillstanding.png]

[Image: stillstanding100k.png]

As most of you know, I like to say thank you and give my time|skills|cash up to anyone that helps or shows n00bs how to progress|benefit|bank from all the great content on the goodship bbhf!!!

All who sail in her, are part of a close knit online community.. a community who give up their time, cash and sweat to make it worth coming here [and staying!] every day!!

So in recognition of yet another amazing contributor, I would like to say a MASSIVE, BIG THANK YOU to bbhf blackknight captain..

** StillStanding **

I am sure that you have ALL at some point either read, used, downloaded or filled your leechy hard drives with one|some|all of the good stuff that StillStanding constantly posts and uploads for us all to try before buying..

Come join me to say thanks to StillStanding and whatever else you want to, in this thread!!

Here is to StillStanding hitting that magical 100k [he has done it! ] +rep mark in the very near future!!

As a sign of gratitude for all his/her work.. feel free to change your signature and display the banner above and say thanks to a great Captain of the bbhf ship.. sure the Admiral of bbhf might even chip in and say a few words as well.. Cool

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
07-11-2015, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015 02:05 AM by WorldWarrior.)
RE: °o°o° Thanks °o°o° > BBHF StillStanding hits 75k+ Reps! Wooooooo! <
Let me be the first to say "Congrats" on an ongoing practice of making BBHF the place to be. I used to be in omse other BH forums that have since stagnated and others died a natural death(and many of their members are active here now).

It's people that make or break a community. So well done for being one of the makers Cool
07-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Congrats to StillStands for 100k +rep mark.
07-11-2015, 02:13 AM
@Stillstanding Thank you for your MANY Efforts and Shares. Indeed you are one of the Captain of BBHF Industry. Go to 100k Reps ;-)
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
07-11-2015, 02:15 AM
@Stillstanding Congrats. Thank you for your MANY Efforts and Shares. Indeed you are one of the Captain of BBHF Industry. Go to 100k Reps ;-)
28.gif
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
07-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Thank you, StillStanding, for taking such enormous time and energy to share here. I have enjoyed so many of your wonderful contributions. All the best to you...
07-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Gee thanks Supercharger ... I was quite pleased with myself when I recently hit 2000 reps....then you post this thread...and now I feel completely inadequate...but....only means...time to step up the game and share even more :)

CONGRATS ...Still Standing....you demonstrate the Pareto Principle to a tee....woohoo....
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
07-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Thanks a lot StillStanding, you shared a lot of life changing products!
07-12-2015, 11:27 AM
o wow 75k reps...
that's an awesome numbers...
congrats StillStanding!
Looking forward for your 100k reps
07-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Still Standing is OUT STANDING!! REPECTS
62.gif

9.gif