23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Need Really Some Help From You All
I know its little for me to post this thread here but i didn't have other solution i am getting right now that's why i am posting this.

From last 2 weeks my mom is in ICU and in a very critical condition. Doctors says that she might not be able to survive for many days but still i am trying to provide her the best possible treatment.But in last 2 weeks I am totally broke as i have spent almost every penny of my earnings in hospital bill.

Now doctors are saying that i should discharge my mom and take her home but the bill goes high to 6k. Now i didn't have that much to pay to the hospital.

I am looking for help here from this community if anyone can able to help me. I know nothing comes for free but i am ready to provide my subreddits as a guarantee as i have some awesome subreddits urls with me and i own them.

If anyone can able to help here i would be very greatful.
[Image: Buy-Premium-Websites-And-Domains-At-Affo...-Price.png]
07-08-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Need Really Some Help From You All
(07-01-2020 03:33 PM)Adam Xtubeage Wrote:  I know its little for me to post this thread here but i didn't have other solution i am getting right now that's why i am posting this.

From last 2 weeks my mom is in ICU and in a very critical condition. Doctors says that she might not be able to survive for many days but still i am trying to provide her the best possible treatment.But in last 2 weeks I am totally broke as i have spent almost every penny of my earnings in hospital bill.

Now doctors are saying that i should discharge my mom and take her home but the bill goes high to 6k. Now i didn't have that much to pay to the hospital.

I am looking for help here from this community if anyone can able to help me. I know nothing comes for free but i am ready to provide my subreddits as a guarantee as i have some awesome subreddits urls with me and i own them.

If anyone can able to help here i would be very greatful.

why not try crowd funding? if you have documents then go for it.
07-08-2020, 02:36 PM
This may not be what you wish to hear Adam Xtubeage - but I speak from experience of my own from bad, long term illness.

Sickness is a terrible burden financially and brings many good folks to the brinks of homelessness.

There are 2 things all hospitals in the US have=>
- Full insurance to cover unpaid bills;
- A department that handles such matters as compassionate funding.

To start with, if you can bring your Mom home to end those expenses, that will help you - then, once the bills start coming in, wait for a bit and speak with the billing dept. there about not being able to pay - straight up - no BS.

They will try to negotiate, etc., etc., etc. - don't let 'em talk you into paying another dime after that - and even if it takes 10 calls, get connected to their dept. that helps folks - a mailing address is enough.
If you do not wish to do the above - just write a letter explaining your financial hardships (keywords here) and inability to pay, and ask for their compassionate assistance.

If handled well, they can submit your entire bill to their insurance and give you a clean slate.
In the US this is because they are not allowed to refuse care.

Lastly, if none of the above is open to you - there is always filing bankruptcy on your own to avoid lawyer fees, and if done with care, your house, car, etc. are not harmed or taken.
Nolo press makes guides with forms for that which are not expensive.

HTH and Best Wishes.

smith
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-18-2020, 08:50 AM
i don't think he's in the u.s. but good advice nonetheless.

i can't show too much care in this myself when i see this guy always being desperate for money and self promotion.

what this guy need the most is to learn to actually make money or earn money. he has some heart but he's not very good at what he's been doing....

also the fact that he didn't respond to you after putting in effort to respond tells me everything i need to know.

14.gif