15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
Do you create creatives for your affiliates? Or they just append their IDs to the links?
11-30-2019, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 05:23 PM by tupac.)
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
(11-26-2019 08:40 PM)xantan Wrote:  Do you create creatives for your affiliates? Or they just append their IDs to the links?

Hi
No special creatives.
They use the existant ones like the courses main image.
They choose to copy the html code generated by the affiliate link, or just copy the main site link or pick one course link,

Hope this helps
Cheers.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
12-04-2019, 01:10 PM
(11-30-2019 12:01 AM)tupac Wrote:  
(11-26-2019 08:40 PM)xantan Wrote:  Do you create creatives for your affiliates? Or they just append their IDs to the links?

Hi
No special creatives.
They use the existant ones like the courses main image.
They choose to copy the html code generated by the affiliate link, or just copy the mail site link or pick one course link,

Hope this helps
Cheers.

This is very helpful. Thanks for always answering our queries. Cool
12-14-2019, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2019 05:27 AM by berlinerin.)
Goskills. com is Lying: it is not true!

Quote:"How to get Microsoft Office for free?
You may not be able to snag it for free, but there are many Microsoft Office deals and discounts available for those unable (or unwilling) to pay full price. Here are six of the most popular deals you can utilize.

Discount 1: College Student Version
Partow to get Microsoft Office for free?
You may not be able to snag it for free, but there are many Microsoft Office deals and discounts available for those unable (or unwilling) to pay full price. Here are six of the most popular deals you can utilize.

Part-time and full-time students can take advantage of their academic status by purchasing Office 365 University for $80.

This subscription is good for four years – just enough time to get through school. This version includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.time and full-time students can take advantage of their academic status by purchasing Office 365 University for $80.

This subscription is good for four years – just enough time to get through school. This version includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access."

I have got a Edu Mail Acc. and MS gave me Office 365 (Online and software) for FREE!!!!! NOT 80 Dollars! and Lifetime, not only 4 years!!!

Hey ... what a lie !! :(

Hi Tupac,
can you give us a link for many EDD Downloads PLEASE! Heart

If I seek here in this Forum and search give in "EDD" or Easy digital downloads
nothing good appear!

Please give the Download links (not free Versions). Thank you much for your effort!!!!!
God bless you!

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
01-28-2020, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2020 03:08 AM by tupac.)
(12-14-2019 05:05 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  Goskills. com is Lying: it is not true!

Quote:"How to get Microsoft Office for free?

Partow to get Microsoft Office for free?

Part-time and full-time students can take advantage of their academic status by purchasing Office 365 University for $80.

This subscription is good for four years – just enough time to get through school. This version includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.time and full-time students can take advantage of their academic status by purchasing Office 365 University for $80.

This subscription is good for four years – just enough time to get through school. This version includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access."

I have got a Edu Mail Acc. and MS gave me Office 365 (Online and software) for FREE!!!!! NOT 80 Dollars! and Lifetime, not only 4 years!!!

Hey ... what a lie !! :(

Hi Tupac,
can you give us a link for many EDD Downloads PLEASE! Heart

If I seek here in this Forum and search give in "EDD" or Easy digital downloads
nothing good appear!

Please give the Download links (not free Versions). Thank you much for your effort!!!!!
God bless you!

Hi there
No idea about Go skills service, I mentioned it because I think they look pro compared to other sites.

For downloads, try:
wplocker DOT com
There is a not very recent version of it with 20 or 40 paid plugins.
Be careful, always scan with virustotal before use... in anyway, I never had an issue with that site, but still scan, scan scan.

Cheers.
38.gif
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
04-06-2020, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 10:29 PM by tupac.)
Hi all

Just 3 small updates, VIRUS time.

1) Many of you wonder if the sales are still going on in this VIRUS time... yes they do, a bit less than before, but they do... I need to check my data to be sure.

What will I do next?
I'm thinking of making a full limited offer (all the courses + one web service)... you know, an offer like "start your small business website now while learning the basics of online marketing/business".
The target would be online beginners...

What do you think about this idea?
Any suggestions?

2) Someone approached me to sell them the business... so, I'm thinking about it... will see.

3) I didn't do updates since a while... one of the reasons is that, I do not see much interest or interaction from you guys... rarely anyone comment or ask questions here... Plus, I've been a bit taken with another project.

As always, do not hesitate to ask your questions, I'm here to help when I can, but please read all the thread first, as I will not answer questions about something already explained here.

Cheers.
Stay safe.
Tupac.
04-17-2020, 11:18 AM
(04-06-2020 10:22 PM)tupac Wrote:  As always, do not hesitate to ask your questions, I'm here to help when I can, but please read all the thread first, as I will not answer questions about something already explained here.

Cheers.
Stay safe.
Tupac.

Hi Tupac,
Thanks for all the answers and the method
I have a quick question. Sorry if it sounds stupid.
How do you find PLR Videos on here? Esecially in niches other than IM?
I asked because after visiting the PLR section, there were mostly Text (Ebooks) PLR.

Thanks.
04-18-2020, 10:50 AM
Hi tupac, I hope you are fine, safe and in good health. Your thread is so informative and don't know why I'm too late to particiapte in it.
Anyway I always love your posts and comments which always be informative and motivated many thanks for participating with us your Journey and all your Experiences.

I followed all the pages of the thread but I wanted to ask a question.
Do you use an autoresponder service and how did you build your list?
I noticed that you didn't mention anything about autoresponder service - so how did you do that?
Do you use the affiliate plugin only to collect your clients email? then what ?

Thanks
[Image: world-peace.png]
04-21-2020, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2020 07:13 PM by Cool Marketer.)
thanks for the awesome details tupac,

what you wrote is awesome and will help many beginners.

Though the actual challenge is traffic, you mentioned affiliates, but if people don't have many connections then that will not work. and it will take them long time to build the connections.

The other route is paid traffic, but for low cost products you will not be able to break-even, in other words the cost of traffic will be higher than the product revenue. even if you are the best media buyer ever.

so the traffic puzzle needs to be solved first
04-26-2020, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2020 08:52 AM by tupac.)
oups double post.... Check the next post, I answered all your questions.
57.gif

64.gif