55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2024, 07:50 AM
[ $GRASS ]the most promising AIRDROP 2024 ?
To be eligible for the grass airdrop you need to go to getgrass.io ,[/u] then you will need a Referral link to register , Please use my reff link if you don't mind https://app.getgrass.io/register/?referr...ot4f5Ojh1S , create an account and download the browser extension. Once you downloaded the extension you can start farming grass.

So how can you do that with multiple accounts?

I have set up a dedicated windows server at hetzner.com which I am using to farm grass. On that server I have my anti detect browser installed. I created separate profiles for grass as they need other proxies as the other projects that I am farming. As grass is using your leftover internet to sell it to AI companies the data usage can be quite high. Also I dont want my IP to jump around every 30min so I decided to use static residential proxies here. As IPBurger only has static residential proxies with a cap of 30gb data usage a month I used the static residential proxies from IPRoyal. For grass I have just 50 profiles but they all need to be opened at the same time.

45.gif