33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-29-2015, 08:39 AM
RE: [GET] Unlimited Virtual Credit Cards Method +$20
can these be used with adsense in any way?? as a bank account??
12-29-2015, 11:39 AM
Thanks for sharing this method
12-30-2015, 03:35 AM
I signed up but I don't see the virtual card offer like the one in the pdf? :(
12-30-2015, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 08:10 AM by offlineguy.)
[ EDIT: My Bad...after reading the posts following this one, I went back and messed with this awhile and found out it DOES work...

But be forewarned, you have to sign up for the card, receive it, and ACTIVATE it before the option of creating a vcc ever shows up (under My Account).

Apparently, according to the fine print - you can create up to (6) active Virtual Accounts consisting of a 16 digit account number, a 3 digit security code, and an expiration date.

The expiry date is one year in the future.

It's not clear if you can cancel a vcc or more and open a new one to stay within the limit of 6... ]

[Original Post] This just doesn't work, don't waste your time.

I looked all over the site for even a mention of a vcc and found nothing. I even had them send me the debit card, thinking there might be something mentioned after you signed up.
I went through all those reams of paper that came with the card and checked again on the site where you activate the card...nothing!
12-30-2015, 09:11 AM
Thanks to the uploader. Thanks also to offline guy for the heads up.
65.gif
12-30-2015, 09:22 AM
Can anybody tell me if these could be used for people in Australia? I do not want to download and read something I cannot use.

Thank you!
12-30-2015, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2015 09:35 AM by infiniti8.)
Thanks offlineguy for reviews
Rep +
12-30-2015, 02:29 PM
Signed up just to say thanks.

This does work. I received the paperwork in the mail as well and you're right. It does not mention anything about vcc, but I'm telling you it's there.

You can see here:
Magic Button :
[Image: 4tt15i.jpg]

@jimmythesaint I'm not familiar with the sign up process for adwords but if they verify through a bank account, then you're SOL because there is only one bank account. But if you can use a credit card to verify then it will work.

@Wolverine77 It says it in the PDF: it only works in the US.
12-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Signed up just to say thanks.

This does work. I received the paperwork in the mail as well and you're right. It does not mention anything about vcc, but I'm telling you it's there.

You can see here:
Code:
http://i64.tinypic.com/4tt15i.jpg

@jimmythesaint I'm not familiar with the sign up process for adwords but if they verify through a bank account, then you're SOL because there is only one bank account. But if you can use a credit card to verify then it will work.

@Wolverine77 It says it in the PDF: it only works in the US.
12-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Thank you
25.gif

80.gif