14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: [GET] James Renouf's Crypto Mania
(01-30-2014 07:09 AM)warclient Wrote:  
(01-30-2014 06:22 AM)Draquin Wrote:  Why buy a WSO if you can get them here for free? I mean, sure you can support a writer who has got a good WSO by buying it but why throw money away when it's actually garbage. Just my POV.
(01-30-2014 06:02 AM)warclient Wrote:  This guys whole business model is reading tech magazines, finding something somewhat new in them and then pretending that he is an expert.

It's funny as S*** that he is making people pay him so he can tell them that they should collect doge coins, and they will actually praise him for it haha

Like this guy

WOW!!! I have bought so many WSO's over the last couple years but I believe this one is by far the best $ I have spent. Not only for the methods/info that James provides but my mind almost blew up with all the ideas going through my head on other ways to monetize this.....Thanks James

Idiots.
I would never waste a dime on one of this guys WSO's. They are all the same. He gives you some sort of broad idea and not many details, but somehow convinces people that he has given them the holy grail. Good marketing, I guess.

As to your other point, Let's face it, 99% of the people here aren't spending any money with the vendor even if it is the greatest product in the world. You still have people trying to get cracked versions of scrapebox for gods sake, and everyone knows that it's an awesome piece of kit.
The important thing here is the method. What he is doing to sell these products.

Learn what this guy is doing an copy that. Do you really think he is using all this
nonsense to actually make money? Of course not!

If you think he is actually making money with all this fly-by-night flash in the pan stuff,
you gotta start looking through the smoke and mirrors...

If that was the case WHY is here here selling WSO's and giving away his 'methods'.
I know, I know, the same reason every other marketer gives to pitch a product that
doesn't really work:

"Well, duh! Obviously it's so I can have multiple sources of income!"

Uh huh. Sure it is...

For anyone coming into this thread hoping to find a WSO that actually delivered as
promised, but were disappointed, here is a method that REALLY works
(and no, I'm not charging you $9.95 for it either):

1. Find something that sounds cool that is 'off the radar' for the
majority of your target audience.

2. If that something has a 'make money' component tied to it, great!

3. If that something has NO 'make money' component tied to it,
either look for something else, or FORCE a way to make money
from it - (make something up that sounds really interesting if need be,
and when people come back and say it doesn't work, just tell
them they are lazy and aren't trying hard enough.)

4. The better and easy and faster you say the money can come in,
the better. People want results. Now. People also don't want to put
in much effort. As little as possible. Make sure the thing is simple
and completely idiot proof. it you make it sound or if it is actually
complicated, you won't sell any copies -OR- you will be mired in
support ticket hell for the next 8 weeks.

5. Make a WSO about this fast cash method and talk about how
easy and simple it is. 99% of the people will be so d*** impressed
that they have come across a brilliant money making method they
have never heard of, they will come back and give you glowing
reviews without ever having tried to implement the method, just
assuming that it SOUNDS so cool, it must work.

6. Highlight all the great reviews you have pouring in from people
who have never even tried to implement the product. The great
reviews, combined with the hype and the fact you are offering
fast cash to people for very little effort means guaranteed rush
of sales. If you get lucky, you may even land WSO of the day
if mike lantz falls for your hyped up product also.

7. Start building a list of people who spend money, like fast results
with NO effort, love hypey 'shiney objects' and are willing to spend
money on the next great thing - which of course you will be more than
willing to tell them about in your latest WSO!

8. The remaining 1% of people who have enough energy after a week
of struggling with your BS method to come back and leave a less than
stellar review, just get their testimonial removed by the moderators.
If that doesn't work, just repeat the party line that they are lazy and
unmotivated. They need to go back and look over all the glowing
reviews again. They are the ONLY ones who haven't been able to get
this 'method' to work

9. If the thread turns VERY negative after a week or so, just close
down the WSO and start planning your next cash grab thread and
product ASAP. By this time, you will have made so many sales and
have so many people on your list, it doesn't matter much anyway.

10. Use your buyers list to 'pre-launch' your next WSO, offering a big
discount for early buyers. You will sell a ton the very first day your next
WSO is up.

11. Rinse and repeat!

THAT, my friends, is how you make money. Not by mining bitcoins. Cheers!
01-30-2014, 09:58 AM
RE:
bill has it down. unfortunately what he said will be confusing to newbies and will be receiving at least 20 pm's in the near future from people who want to understand more haha

+rep to bhbill and to the op for the share which enticed bhb to get people to think outside the box
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
RE:
i just read this pdf. i really didn't want to download it but i wanted to review it as i am somewhat familiar with currency exchanges.

after one red flag in a product, i usually stop reading. this was different though because i knew i had to put my own input in since it was promising lots of money doing absolutely nothing.

1st red flag out of many was when he mentioned google and owning 1 share of stock and that stock would be worth 1k today. in fact, that stock would be worth 2k because the stock split in 2012 and you would in fact own two shares right now

2nd red flag is thinking outside the box in what he DIDN'T say. you never compare a solid opportunity to a risky opportunity. the difference between google and these coins are that google has been around 10x as long.

there were more red flags but i don't want to bore you with the unintelligence of the product creator. i also wont bore you with the more complicated economics of investing. i do however have to say this.....

don't feed in to this. if your an experienced trader then it might be worthwhile to take the risks. if you're not, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

this is about an idea, supply, and demand. normally traders will be the biggest influence in supply and demand. if people are buying, the demand increases and so does the coin value. if people are selling, the demand decreases and the coin value goes down. simple economics. there is a differece though between real currencies and virtual currencies that will never be considered real currency to be traded on the major exchanges. the difference is the IDEA behind it all and the originator of the "coin" who will ultimately control the supply and demand more than the traders.

to put it in simple terms, who created the first wso? some genius who had an idea and plan. who followed? many people. now there are thousands of them. is anything original? VERY FEW. most are rehashed bullshit. why do they have to rehash old news? because people got BURNT on the previous ones so there isn't much of a demand anymore. to create more demand, they have to rehash old shit to get people to buy. now what happens to all the people that feed in to the bullshit and even bought the rehashed shit? they eventually get burnt out and stop buying wso's entirely.

what does that do? well, they aren't targeting their lists anymore. they have to keep replentishing their list for new blood. the younger generation that doesn't know any better. the newbies. old shit that doesn't sell to the experienced, gets sold to the newbies who doesn't know any better

how do the virtual coin exchanges start? they start with an idea....in this case an OLD idea because there are a shit load of different virtual currencies right now. the product creator mentioned egold. this is actually a good example of what to expect if you try to invest in a virtual currency. what happened to egold? research it. it FLOPPED. the difference between egold and these other virtual currencies was that egold was dependant on actual gold prices. it should have never failed because it was influenced by our REAL OFFLINE MARKETS. the reason why it failed is probably due to protecting your egold account. can you protect your virtual coin accounts? HELL NO! give me 5 minutes on yahoo im, and i would be able to steal your money right under your nose.

so now, let's say you do everything right to secure your account. you're still left with the IDEA that started it all. if they can give shit away for free from the start, there will be a demand. the demand will skyrocket prices. then they stop giving shit away for free or limit how much. that's when the prices fall and stabilize. then you have other companies willing to trade for the coins which stabilizes the coins even more. it's all good. shit stabalized. the coin doesn't go up or down much. now there are outside factors involved which can value the coin or get the coin to drop so far, it's worthless.

who are these people? the people who have the most money to buy or sell, and the people who can give away or stop giving away the coin for free.

i hope i made some sense. i am not a writer. i just understand how business works on multi levels. bottom line? DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON VIRTUAL CURRENCIES unless you are an experienced trader and know the true economics of how business and trading works. can you make money? hell ya! is it worth the risk? HELL NO!

from the bottom of my heart, i hope everyone who reads the op, reads this post. i was a black hatter since i was 16, 30 years ago. i have pretty much seen it all and done it all and this is something everyone needs to pass on. why?

well according to the pdf, if you bought google stock at $100 and it's now worth $2k since it doubled, there are a lot of easier and less risky ways to make that money. not in the 15 years google has been around, but in a MONTH! and that is being conservative if people can follow simple instructions. i am sure there are people on this forum that make that(2k) in a week and only took them a couple years. how does that google stock look now?

my point is, don't believe in the hype....ESPECIALLY in this product. a dog smoking a cigar? really? i gaurantee that the most valued information out there will NOT have those graphics and the only reason why people would promote this shit is to create a higher demand so the coins are worth more.....but what goes up always goes down. BELIEVE THAT

the end hahaha i hate when i am on a mission.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
01-30-2014, 11:29 AM
RE:
well I am a bit interested in the trading of crypto currency. Although I probably should look more into trading binary options instead :)

PS. Funny he comes out with this after a person on BHW had a thread about it skyrocketing and advised to invest
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
01-30-2014, 11:59 AM
RE:
Oh boy, another wso to toss on the turd pile. The bullshit's getting deep over there.

Just take California Kid's post up there and save that instead of this turd of a wso.

[Image: turd_award.jpg]
15.gif
01-30-2014, 12:07 PM
RE:
This COULD have been a decent product IF he was sharing some sort of strategy or technique that isn't widely known to mine or get doge, but all he is doing is introducing people to the currency. The idiots are tripping over themselves to blow him because he told them what doge is lol

oOoOoOhhhhh he also explained what a digital wallet is.

Top notch info!
01-30-2014, 02:39 PM
RE:
I think one of the bonuses should be a turd polishing cloth so you can keep it shiny.
01-30-2014, 11:25 PM
RE:
Rep added to Patrick_Bateman for the share and also to blackhatbill and California Kid for their commentaries. You guys hit it square on.
01-31-2014, 07:23 AM
RE:
Bill, Kid and War got +5 each!

You know why!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-31-2014, 07:36 AM
RE:
+5 to bill!
21.gif

10.gif