44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2017, 12:53 AM
RE: [GET] Brendan Mace - 5K Publishing Paydays
great selection of videos. thanks for the share
09-30-2017, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2019 08:51 AM by layna61524.)
@cutepanda: Thanks for the share. I'm going to max rep you but like a few others here, I need more clarification. Your instructions say to delete the style ="display: none" and while it is highlighted I cannot find a way to delete it.

Also, you say "Now you can create your own account." Well, I tried that by inputting an email and a made-up password and it was a no-go.

Maybe the guy has caught on by now? I don't know ... but it seems the method is still working for a few people.

I'm always amazed at instructions that tell us WHAT to do but not HOW to do it.

Can you (or anyone, for that matter) help out those of us who aren't as "talented" at editing code?

UPDATE --- MAY 26, 2019 Happydance

I am pleased to say I took my time and followed the instructions. I logged in and downloaded all the helpful videos!

For anyone who hasn't yet been able to do this, I found that double-clicking the words: style="display: none;" allows you to edit the text (thereby, deleting what you need to remove using your keyboard keys).

That was the only thing holding me up ... I didn't know how to delete the string of words I needed to!

Just be sure to delete everything (the words and any punctuation marks around them) before you close the Inspector Element and create your own log-in.

I hope this helps.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-30-2017, 04:31 AM
Layna (and anyone else) try this:

Once you have got to the words:

<div class="membershipAccess" id="register-form" style="display: none;">

double click on just the words:

style="display: none

then it should go blue, delete (using backspace) the words that have turned blue which will be:

display: none

then click the X at the top right of the "code" page closing it.

Then you will get a reloaded main page with two boxes one saying at the top to register (just make up anything!), the other underneath for people that already have an account to log in.

Hope this helps?

Reps added cutepanda too :)

Thanks Rosie :)
09-30-2017, 05:58 AM
I think you need to using Firefox or Chrome for this to work as expected. I do not think Internet Explorer or Edge have the Inspector mode.
09-30-2017, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 11:10 AM by cutepanda.)
(09-30-2017 04:31 AM)just me Wrote:  Layna (and anyone else) try this:

Once you have got to the words:

<div class="membershipAccess" id="register-form" style="display: none;">

double click on just the words:

style="display: none

then it should go blue, delete (using backspace) the words that have turned blue which will be:

display: none

then click the X at the top right of the "code" page closing it.

Then you will get a reloaded main page with two boxes one saying at the top to register (just make up anything!), the other underneath for people that already have an account to log in.

Hope this helps?

Reps added cutepanda too :)

Thanks Rosie :)
It still works :)
Double click "style="display: none;"" and then delete it using "backspace" on your keyboard. And after that close (x) inspect element. Now you can put any email and password :)

Ooppss I was talking to Layna lol :D
22.gif
10-02-2017, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 02:59 AM by layna61524.)
@justme: Thank you for the instructions. I will try again.

@cutepanda: Thanks!

Layna61524

UPDATE! Happydance Happydance

It Worked! I'm MAX repping BOTH justme and cutepanda again for their clear explanations. Much easier to follow once I had a blueprint. It was very helpful to know I needed to double-click and then use my backspace key to delete.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-02-2017, 01:41 PM
The same material is avaiable here - among many other materials:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-The-B0nu-v4ult-FE
10-03-2017, 03:29 AM
Max Rep added cutepanda!!! Amazing mate :D
10-03-2017, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 12:26 PM by cutepanda.)
(10-03-2017 03:29 AM)emerald Wrote:  Max Rep added cutepanda!!! Amazing mate :D

Thanks, brother!Happydance

(10-02-2017 02:38 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @justme: Thank you for the instructions. I will try again.

@cutepanda: Thanks!

Layna61524

UPDATE! Happydance Happydance

It Worked! I'm MAX repping BOTH justme and cutepanda again for their clear explanations. Much easier to follow once I had a blueprint. It was very helpful to know I needed to double-click and then use my backspace key to delete.

Layna61524
Very glad it worked, Layna!Happydance
10-06-2017, 08:18 AM
anyone care to give us a review/feedback?
29.gif

27.gif