9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2018, 08:36 AM
[GET] $1,000,000 on Amazon in only 9 months: INSANELY POWERFUL TOOLS FOR AMAZON SELLERS + Bonus ◄◄◄
some people asked me to share in the amazon area, so i think it is about time to do so. while there are countless people who claim to make big money on amazon, the truth is far from what they say. however, there are a few people who do actually make big money and the secrets they tell are only half the story. most of these people never tell you how much they spend on advertising. i can give several examples of people who said they made $100,000 in a certain time period, but what they never tell you is how much they paid, i know of a more than a few cases of people spending MORE money than they made. for example, one liar who always claims she made $100,000 in under a year, she actually spent over $120,000. i have seen the proof.

yes, other people who say they made $10,000 a month, but they fail to mention the costs they paid, $12,000 cash, 200+ hours online, website fees, hosting, referrals, etc, etc. yes, if you have money, you can make money. anyone can make $10,000 a week, yes a week, in seven days, if you send $10,000 you can get your money back IF, I SAY IF, you are lucky.

ONE MILLION U.S. DOLLARS IN GLASS CASE (All $100 Dollar Notes)
[Image: tumblr_llum7tVO0U1qf773x.png]

a new neighbor of mine recently moved in next door, he had to sell his house after he started a restaurant and lost $300,000 of his own money in a about 2 months, then went into debt as well trying to stay open. he is a great cook, but that is not always the key to success, he did no marketing and paid for zero advertising. he paid one 'internet marketer' $5,000 and the guy stole the money and vanished, did absolutely nothing! so he never did anything like that again, big mistake! Hitface

yes, people make money online, even on amazon, the key is to make more money than the other guy. imagine this, you make $10,000 a month on amazon, and i make $10,000 a month on amazon. you pay $7,000 or more a month and i pay only $1,400 exactly every month, for 'marketing'. your take home pay is $3,000 a month and mine is $8,600. you also 'spend' 200 to 300 hours month to earn that $3,000. i spend about 80 to 90 at most, i refuse to work more than 100 just to make $10,000. how would you do it? below see how someone else does it.

$1,000,000 ON AMAZON IN ONLY 9 MONTHS?

(INSANELY POWERFUL TOOLS FOR AMAZON SELLERS)

[Image: $1,000,000-on-amazon.jpg]

How would it feel to make $1,000,000 on Amazon in only 9 months?

That’s exactly what Manny Coats did! While I was at the Amazing Selling Machine event this past year, I had the pleasure of interviewing Manny, who is the Founder of the AM/PM Podcast.

Manny is a super successful Amazon seller, who made $1,000,000 on Amazon in his first year of business. Since then, he has gone on to create a software company, called Helium 10. This software suite contains over a dozen insanely powerful Amazon SEO tools that are designed to help Amazon sellers grow their online businesses.

If you have a desire to start selling on Amazon, Manny’s story will inspire you to do so. Are you ready to learn how you can make $1,000,000 on Amazon? This is an interview that you don’t want to miss!

Watch the video below:

direct link to video on youtube:
https://youtu.be/NjHjEHz5zqo

as a special bonus, i am including the actual letter amazon sends to shareholders of the company, the reason is two-fold as always. first, so you can see what amazon is really doing and second, some of the info you may find useful. for example, if you are looking to land a job at amazon, you can use some of the info provided in your cover letter, and target your resume or cv, to make it more appealing to the hr people at amazon. use the same 'buzzwords', do i have to explain everything to you? also, for your own business needs, etc, etc...

get the must see amazon shareholder letter here:
the more you read, the more you know
the more you know, the more you grow
the more you grow = mo' money, mo' money!
yes, you will have more money to blow
before you go, leave some +rep below VVV
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
06-22-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: [GET] $1,000,000 on Amazon in only 9 months: INSANELY POWERFUL TOOLS FOR AMAZON SE...
thank you man keep moving !

44.gif