38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Wifxa Intra Day Trading Scalping Forex Course
[Image: images-1-1-749x405.jpeg]

During This Training, You Will Learn:
  • Difference between scalping and mid/long-term trading
  • Introduction to price action
  • How to optimize chart layout for scalping
  • How to enter, exit and when to hold scalp trades
  • How to effectively manage risk
  • Preffered equity management techniques

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!nPwHwILD!YKNdDsogmz2JOigSouOnrQ

Size:2.45GB

Please make "Mirror" or "Backup" the files and don't forget to say "Thanks"
12-06-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Wifxa Intra Day Trading Scalping Forex Course
Thanks -wpzoom- for the download.
[Full reps added]

I smile at the complete lack of comments.

BTW, I already have the course. Purchased at full price..

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
12-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Thanks for sharing!!!
12-22-2019, 11:49 AM
THX for this share. In the past there were a lot of tuts, but the question is/was, whether they would help more the (unexperienced) wannabe traders (like me) or the sellers of incomplete tutorials or trainings. I hope this one has the quality to change this. Thank you and max. reps, of course.

I hope, I'll find the time tomorrow to make mirrors on Mediafire and solidfiles.
12-22-2019, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019 10:43 PM by bourbon2000.)
Okay, here are some mirrors.

Mirrored.to_[5x450 MB + 1x227 MB] (Zippyshare, uploaded, Tusfiles, Google Drive):

Solidfiles_[5x450 MB + 1x227 MB]:

10.gif
12-29-2019, 08:02 PM
(12-22-2019 11:49 AM)bourbon2000 Wrote:  THX for this share. In the past there were a lot of tuts, but the question is/was, whether they would help more the (unexperienced) wannabe traders (like me) or the sellers of incomplete tutorials or trainings. I hope this one has the quality to change this. Thank you and max. reps, of course.

I hope, I'll find the time tomorrow to make mirrors on Mediafire and solidfiles.

And what have you concluded? It looks beginner orientated to me, I'm sure you can find the info free on other people's blogs or YouTube videos. But that's just my take.
12-31-2019, 10:12 PM
Well I thought it was a great course. People are looking for something that is not there. The price goes up or down and you have to follow it to make a profit. That is it, no other whistles and bells that make trading too complicated and useless imo. This is what this guy teaches it and for me, it's the best course I have seen on here and I thank the op for posting it and abelinconlnbart for recommending it and will definetiley be using it in the new year
01-03-2020, 01:26 PM
(12-03-2019 05:48 PM)wpzoom Wrote:  [Image: images-1-1-749x405.jpeg]

During This Training, You Will Learn:
  • Difference between scalping and mid/long-term trading
  • Introduction to price action
  • How to optimize chart layout for scalping
  • How to enter, exit and when to hold scalp trades
  • How to effectively manage risk
  • Preffered equity management techniques

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!nPwHwILD!YKNdDsogmz2JOigSouOnrQ

Size:2.45GB

Please make "Mirror" or "Backup" the files and don't forget to say "Thanks"

Thanks a lot for this share
+rep added
03-21-2024, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2024 08:41 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
I got a query for a re-up of this course from a valued resident here....

This is a new Mega download link for WIFXA without any of the "post a comment..." requirements designed only to try to slow down the process so that you are more likely to THANK them for the irritating process by giving them REPS.

Here it is...

NOTE: (03/20/24)
I took 5 WIFXA trades today.
4 profitable. 1 Break-even. Account up 4.4% today alone.

But, only up 6.5% from the beginning of the month. Conditions for the first couple weeks have been challenging, with ~40 trades w/ only 9 winners.
-----
Trading is not as easy to do as the pundits claim, because you actually have to enter, determine the amount of risk you will apply to the trade and follow it to the place where you will accept a loss, or the place where you will accept your profit.

And you will typically always lose more times than you will win. I tend to profit only 3 times out of 10 trades. So my wins, by necessity--- must be significantly larger than an average loss.

Fortunately, markets do trend and if you can wait for optimal situations, you can have a decisive edge.

It would have been hard to NOT make profits today because of the (Wednesday) Fed Interest Announcement. The key to trading is strict risk and loss control. And trading at times where the market virtually HAS to move somewhere.

And, being able to wait around until those times.

Have a good week.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
04-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Thank you! Reps!
67.gif

52.gif