16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2019, 12:14 AM
TF/CF vs DR/UR - Who does GOOGLE trust the most?
I am talking about the quality or features of each of these Platforms and their tools they have. rather

Which metrics in your experience, or do you feel, are given the greatest credibility by google in terms of SEO/Ranking ?
03-13-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: TF/CF vs DR/UR - Who does GOOGLE trust the most?
For my more than 10 years of experience I can tell that in the beginning it was the weight of importance of a page with DR, then it came the metrics from Majestic TF, CF. So gain weight inside your pages and link it properly from "silos/categories" and link from outside giving more linkjuice from autority domains with concrete anchor of your niche.
03-13-2020, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2020 07:35 AM by bluenose10.)
RE: TF/CF vs DR/UR - Who does GOOGLE trust the most?
SEO/Ranking and web design has with Google changed so much over the last 18 months alone. I say bollocks to all the tools I rank locally with ease just by designing a website the way Google wants.

What does Google want, first and foremost mobile first indexing your site has to load fast if it loads slow your history Google will dump your shit website, Google also wants a secure web SSL certificate a must is now a ranking factor. If your running a WordPress website with the username Admin Google will also dump your shit websites there algorithms know you couldn't be arse doing the basics as changing it.

Voice search the future of the web, any good SEO guy should know this get your website voice search ready, simple add an FAQ page.

Accessibility soon to be a massive ranking factor with Google, Web accessibility is the inclusive practice of ensuring there are no barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to, websites on the World Wide Web by people with physical disabilities, situational disabilities, and social-economic restrictions on bandwidth and speed.

Design your websites for Google and you wont need any tools. I design for Google and can beat websites that have been top of page 1 for years. Ranking websites has changed bigtime design for Google and you will always win...

Don't believe the hype about needing tools all they are is monthly subscriptions and that should tell you everything about them, they are their to make somebody money.

Big G runs the internet study what they want not what some Platforms developer tells you what Google wants first and foremost they want to sell the Platforms..

Ask nicely and I may even give you a free copy of my course from last year, then you can dump all those's shit platform subscriptions...

The-Real-Local-SEO-Domination
Keep Smiling!

50.gif