48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-17-2017, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2017 04:29 AM by khawk1.)
SOLD!! Iptv Website for sale. Profit 2000USD per month easy!
Hi everyone.

So.. I have never thought i would actually even consider selling my baby.
But i am so busy, and im (No joke) starting to worry about having a heart attack. I need to slow down alot.
My weight is going crazy and my doctor is starting to look at me weird.. Fairly sure i need to select my health before wealth.

This site is approx 10 month old and i am doing zero ads anywhere. Still getting 150-300 visitors daily.
Approx 2.5% conversation.

Approx 2-7 daily orders depending on weather, season and god knows what else..

Monthly profit is now approx 2000usd. The last 30 days maybe slightly less (16-1700usd profit) because i been lazy with support.

Very very easy to triple this income with ads and whatever else you prefer.

You need a total of 1-2 hours per day answering questions and so on through email. Simple stuff, as its 99% related to discount questions and people asking for trials.

The one month where i actually tried to be serious (and had the time) i took home 4200usd (profit).
And the site was only a few months old.

The site is not a scam site that will make you 1 million USD in 2 weeks. But if you are interested in seriously making a living online and cashing out daily from day 1, this is a good option.

The site includes 5 resellers of iptv services that comes with you. They are honestly not very profitable but you keep approx 8-10% of all the money they sell for. Per month maybe 200usd max currently. Alot of interest from people in becoming reseller for the site.

To be total honest, iptv is criminal in most places in the world, so its important that the person that runs it is working smart.
Personally i use paypal (bought paypal and bank account from asian prostitute) and always work through vpn.
You can choose to use btc or whatever you prefer, and be that much more safe.

I am not sharing domain and so on public, but if you are serious pm me and we can talk.

The price is USD 5000. No more, no less.

I think this is extremely cheap and as mentioned earlier i only sell the site because of health issues.

The site is actually a reseller site.
I buy the services from a main iptv provider (best iptv service/provider in the world, no joke!)
So you not need server crap and alot technical knowledge to run the site. Very simple. My provider has been in business 4+ years and is not going anywhere. So good investment for a few years to come minimum.

I honestly don't need the money from this site, so i think best to sell it to a fellow bbhf member and i can focus on not getting a F****** heart attack.

Let me know if you are interested.
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
11-17-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Iptv Website for sale. Profit 2000USD per month easy!
So this website we earn money from selling IPTV service right?
11-17-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Iptv Website for sale. Profit 2000USD per month easy!
Yes.Very simple.
Closed

73.gif