52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2017, 01:25 AM
RE: OGAds.com | Mobile [CPA/CPI] Incent Network | Mobile Content Locker | High $CR%
Hi Afrite. Can you specify which niches have maximum offers that convert well in ogads.
01-12-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: OGAds.com | Mobile [CPA/CPI] Incent Network | Mobile Content Locker | High $CR%
hey guys this our new captcha locker hope you like it :
[Image: 15XcCXj.gif]
01-12-2017, 11:15 PM
(01-11-2017 01:25 AM)sikandar Wrote:  Hi Afrite. Can you specify which niches have maximum offers that convert well in ogads.

all niches converts with our offers we just dont allow adult traffic but usually game hacks freebies ....
01-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Interested. Please PM. Thank you
[Image: 10.gif]▂ ▇ █ A master designer behind my avatar and professional business logos? High quality, unbeatable price! █ ▇ ▂
Check it out : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Amaz...ting-at-10
01-13-2017, 12:04 AM
Interested. Please PM. Thank you
41.gif
01-13-2017, 12:36 AM
sure i sent you guys a pm and you can always skype me
01-13-2017, 01:14 AM
I am already a member of OG. I have not used them yet as I dont really get how it works. Could you give me an example of how you would use these?

Im thinking like its something people want for talk sake..

Buy traffic and send to a landing page that has say this ebook everybody wants. The link to download it is locked with one of your walls. They do the download then get access to the link.

Is that roughly the way it works?
01-13-2017, 02:37 AM
I too have an account but would love to know how to get the traffic to the offers
What is recommended to get sales, any advice appreciated
01-13-2017, 03:05 AM
Interested. Please PM info.

websell
01-13-2017, 06:28 PM
im not sure if the pm system works here or i tried to pm a couple of guys and never had answer it would be best if you add me on skype : live:dee_ogads
and we can talk some more 1 on 1
11.gif

13.gif