15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-21-2017, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 02:32 PM by Expl0rer.)
Interested in selling BrokerMyLeads.com (~$5k profit)
We put the site online almost exactly a year go. During this time, the site has generated ~$5000 in revenue (selling leads, setting up SMTP servers, verifying emails.) All this money has been generated with close to zero advertising. The only real advertising has been done using a signature link here on BBH.

I made a couple of threads in two other forums, but they went nowhere. We never paid for ads, and we didn't do any SEO outside of the site. The site is getting organic traffic though, and we've completed a few sales from Google leads.

I won't share traffic stats because honestly it's nothing to write home about. I have ideas to grow the site traffic; but no time to implement them right now. If you're willing to invest some time working on this, you can earn a lot more than we did in significantly less time.

WHAT YOU GET

Leads
Over 50 million clean leads in many different niches. Private. All recent, NOT scraped.

Databases
Over 1,000 databases in lots of different niches. Millions more of leads. Some are private, others not.

Database Scraping
I will teach you a method to scrap unlimited private databases.

Scraping of high quality leads
I'll teach you my method to scrap leads for any niche you want from social networks.

Email Combos
I also give you lots of high quality private email-password lists.

Spamtraps
Millions of spam traps / honeypots.

SMTP Servers
You'll get the software (and tutorial) to easily set up properly working bulk mailing servers with Interspire Email Marketer, Maborak Addons, PowerMTA, IP rotation and authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, rDNS, etc.) Technical skills are not required and it usually takes a few minutes to setup a server.

Email Verifications
I'll share with you a very cost effective method of verifying emails for clients.

The Website
You'll get all the website files, database and domain name. I can't give you the hosting account because I have other products associated with it, but I'll be happy to move the site to any host of your choosing if you want.

A shared hosting account or basic VPS is more than enough to run the site. You don't have to spend much here. You will also get the full list of clients that have used our services so far.

The site is powered by Wordpress and we install updates as soon as they're released, to keep it stable and secure.

I'll also share with you the ideas I have in mind to improve the traffic and profitability of the website.

PRICE

We don't have a specific price in mind, we just want to get as much as possible. So we'll listen to offers and we'll sell it to the person that offers more (as long as it's a fair offer, if not then we prefer to keep the business.)

Just the leads, databases, software and methods included are worth easily 5 figures. If we were able to make 5 grand in 1 year with little traffic, you can get a lot more in a few months with a bit more of effort. Plus, you can also sell the content, services and methods on Fiverr, eBay, as BSO here and other blackhat/marketing forums.

You can also make lots of money using the leads and methods yourself and setting up your own servers.

This isn't a WSO, a webinar, a course, or a theory; it's a real business that is generating revenue and that has unlimited growing potential.

Some of the methods and leads I can sell to multiple people, if you're interested in any of them, contact me. The site and bulk of the content will only be sold to one person, obviously. After I sell the website and content, I will no longer sell any content or methods to anyone.

I really have very little time to check on forums (80 weekly hours of work plus family), so I can't guarantee that I'll reply here in a timely manner. If you're interested in buying and have an offer, send me an email to brokermyleads@gmail.com and let me know, I'll be able to reply faster.

I'm willing to use escrow.com (or another highly reputed escrow service) and split 50/50 the transaction fee (the domain will be listed as the selling item); but I will give preference to people who can pay via bank transfer, so please mention if you can use this method.

If you're interested in individual methods or content, I can accept other conventional payment methods like Paypal, Skrill and others.

I will provide proof of ownership of website and domain. Any other information you need, I'll provide if possible. I will push the domain to your registrar and I will give you access to the website as soon as I receive the transaction money. The content might take me a week or so to deliver since it's A LOT. If you have any questions, please contact me to the email address provided before, you can also send me a PM or reply to this thread, but I'll be able to reply faster via email.

Some of you people here know me or have done business with me, so you know I'm an honest guy interested in doing an honest, fast and hassle-free transaction.

Thank you for reading.

Expl0rer
06-30-2020, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020 09:37 AM by Expl0rer.)
RE: Interested in selling BrokerMyLeads.com (~$5k profit)
I'm interested in selling this website again. I've been busy with other stuff and I don't know when I'll have the free time to run it properly. The new domain of the website is: https://www.emailsharks.top

I've had the website abandoned for at least a year, but I still get sales every now and then. It takes little work to run it, so I think it can potentially generate at least a few hundred bucks every month with just a few hours of work per month.

I include the domain, the website, and the content that is sold. I don't include hosting, but I'll be happy to move the website to your own hosting/server if you can't do it yourself.

I'm willing to let the website go for $750 (or best offer.) I've made about $8,000 in profit since I opened it, with little promotion, I think you can turn it into a prosperous business with some effort. :)

Let me know if you have any questions.
08-03-2020, 09:28 AM
what happened to your other domain?

not understanding why you put up a website and never advertised the product. even just advertising it here as a bso. no traffic details. no sales details. nothing.

the domain is not worth anything. the website is worth $100-$200. without traffic and sales history, it's not worth $750.

the only thing of value is if someone paid $27, did things the black hat way and created a similar site and sold the same thing themselves....

why haven't you listed your product as a bso? at least then people can see the potential in a site like this for $750 and if your product does in fact sell, you get $750 off whatever a bso sells for($20?).

i just don't see the value in a website like this. where is it? you don't provide traffic states or sales stats. people are just supposed to take your word that you got 8k in sales in 4 years?

here is the math. you did 5k in sales the first year. the next 3 years you did 3k. that's $1000 a year. your sales are dwindling from 5k in the first year without ANY promotion to an average of 1k where more realistically in present day it may even be only $500 or less. you don't state how much you made this year so that is my best guess.

i know for myself, i wouldn't even consider $750. even $500 is pushing it. it's probably worth more like $350 in my best estimate.

i am curious how you came up with the $750 figure when sales don't even dictate that. there is possible potential but that's in the product itself that one is selling but because of the poor sales history and no traffic, one would probably have to have access to the material to see what they would actually be selling and if it's worth the $27 price point.
08-03-2020, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 11:50 AM by Lumos.)
Very curious - if BrokerMyLeads.com is presently being used - why is it dead ATM ??

And the emailsharks.top site appears to be selling the same stuff that is being offered here, which seems quite odd as well...?

Time to follow this thread and see if anything interesting arrives here !!
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

48.gif