14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-24-2020, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2020 02:39 PM by chenwiz.)
RE: [INFO] My Q-TMA v3.0 Strategy
What timeframe you trade?
How many hours you trade per day?
Are you using pending order to trade?
How do you place your stop loss and take profit?

Thanks
05-25-2020, 05:27 AM
Awesome! Suuny can you tell us what indicators you are using? Any details to get us all going will be appreciated!
05-25-2020, 01:42 PM
Updated Post:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-INFO-My-Q-TMA-v3-0-Strategy?pid=3060043#pid3060043
05-25-2020, 01:54 PM
I'll be answering all of your questions mates. Just be patient. I'm still getting few PMs about this system. So let me make ONE thing clear.
I'm not giving my strategy away for FREE nor I'll answer specific questions regarding the indicators I use.
I definitely use TMA as ONE of my indicator but there's another indicator which really lets you know when to enter the market.
I'm definitely selling this system, that's the purpose of this thread. Depending how the response is I'll be creating a BSO soon.
But honestly I still prefer F2F coaching which I'm currently conducting on weekly basis in my area. But not evrybody could do F2F coaching moreover during this epidemic. So that's why I plan on doing through videos which most people doing now. That said, I will try replying some of the PMs and if possible some the questions in this thread.

Bonus: GBPUSD and EURUSD might make a bullish move. Depending on your strategy, it will be a good entry if you have one. I'm still waiting for my indicator confirmation else will pass the setup.
05-26-2020, 12:36 AM
What is the risk reward of each typical trade?
Do you let open trade run when major news is coming?

Thks
29.gif
05-26-2020, 07:24 PM
Running trade as of 26/05/2020

[Image: Snap3.png]

Transparent P&L of last 2-Months till today:

[Image: Snap2.png]
05-26-2020, 07:32 PM
(05-25-2020 01:54 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Bonus: GBPUSD and EURUSD might make a bullish move. Depending on your strategy, it will be a good entry if you have one. I'm still waiting for my indicator confirmation else will pass the setup.

As I was saying yesterday that GBPUSD and EURUSD will make bullish moves. So it did. Its easy to anticipate what moves going to happen if you use few analysis. Even though I did mentioned about the move but I didn't take it. Well actually I missed it by accident after playing video games for hours. But I did manage to take USDCHF which is running in profit along with XAUUSD. All trade breakeven now, so there's nothing to fear. And best of all, I made $10K which was my goal. And you have been witnessing it all live here in this thread.
05-26-2020, 10:07 PM
(05-22-2020 05:12 AM)luckyducky777 Wrote:  Looks good, Sunny! I'll definitely be following along! :D

Thanks mate @luckyducky777

(05-22-2020 05:21 AM)maniboy Wrote:  Looks really good. If you're looking for any beta tester - let me know :)

Thanks for the offer mate. But I've tested this method several months now and I'm sure its profitable not only for me but to whoever using my strategy. I've personally guided 5 total noob students using my strategy. In under a week everybody was profitable. Best of all they understood what to look for in the market using the indicators.

(05-22-2020 07:04 AM)h4ma Wrote:  great job , what is the ratio ? winning rate ?

You notice that I always open 2 entries. The first entry will always have 1:1 and the second entry I will just ride the trend until the indicator gives an arrow in the opposite direction where I'll either close the trade completely or BE 50% in profit of the trade.

(05-22-2020 10:27 AM)kimmer551 Wrote:  Nice going, I will be following this. Please keep us updated.

Sure mate.

(05-22-2020 01:12 PM)mehere001 Wrote:  So you need indicators to tell you this market is in an uptrend?
Price action and the candles are telling you this.
I can't wait for the big sales pitch.
See a gazillion of these indicators and techniques.
PRICE ACTION

Apparently I'm not as smart as you're @mehere001. Judging by your statement above, you've crushed the market movements and mastered price-actions. If that's the case I'm ready to become your student and learnt from your wisdom. Let me know when you're ready to guide me. Till then I'll keep updating this thread using my strategy. Sales Pitch?
What good if you are selling something without a sales pitch. Again you're the master of FX market and probably won't be needing this low earning system. So you can move-on and create your own system and sell here without the sales pitch

(05-22-2020 02:02 PM)shinkawa Wrote:  This is good thread. Keep us updated. I had never used TMA strategy before

You shouldn't solely rely on TMA and its lagging too.

(05-23-2020 12:09 AM)dark_side Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks for creating this thread. I remember the last time you mentioned this strategy you said it used a repainting indicator. Most probably it was TMA. I had tried TMA longtime ago, I think its time to revisit it. Are you doing MTF analysis using TMA? or You are taking trades when fast TMA band reenters slow TMA band (moves out then comes back in)?

Thanks again,
D_S

That's true I'm using TMA but there's another lagging indicator I'm using too which I didn't disclose here.The answer for the rest of your questions is for you to find out yourselves.

(05-24-2020 11:36 PM)chenwiz Wrote:  What timeframe you trade?
How many hours you trade per day?
Are you using pending order to trade?
How do you place your stop loss and take profit?

Thanks

I'm not taking trades on daily basis and honestly you can't if you're using this indicator as your strategy. I'm not using pending-order too. Most of the time for SL, I would use the recent high and TP is always not less than 1:1.

(05-25-2020 05:27 AM)topaff Wrote:  Awesome! Suuny can you tell us what indicators you are using? Any details to get us all going will be appreciated!

One of the indicator is TMA and another is *******.

(05-26-2020 12:36 AM)bruce Wrote:  What is the risk reward of each typical trade?
Do you let open trade run when major news is coming?

Thks

First entry RR is not less than 1:1 and second entry RR is trailing it or I will close the trade when I get another signal in the opposite direction. And YES, I will let the trade run during major news. From experience if you have any entry before major news then this entry really will align with the news too.
05-26-2020, 11:13 PM
Referring to this, what is the level of noob? Eg is it totally zero about any sort of trading or not familiar with trading softwares.

Code:
Thanks for the offer mate. But I've tested this method several months now and I'm sure its profitable not only for me but to whoever using my strategy. I've personally guided 5 total noob students using my strategy. In under a week everybody was profitable. Best of all they understood what to look for in the market using the indicators.
05-26-2020, 11:44 PM
(05-26-2020 11:13 PM)kontiki Wrote:  Referring to this, what is the level of noob? Eg is it totally zero about any sort of trading or not familiar with trading softwares.

Code:

Good question mate.
In this case, 5 of my apprentice were total noob with no experience whatsoever regarding trading nor the software. First, I refer them to few YouTube videos for basic idea about MT4. Then after few days they start trading in DEMO. It's easy for them because they have to wait for the arrow to show-up before opening trades. That's it.
No analysis needed. Wait patiently for the arrow, refer to my guide (PDF) and decide whether to take the trade or not.

PS: Now they no longer in DEMO. All in LIVE mode.
Simple as that.
40.gif
Closed

23.gif