67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2017, 07:28 AM
How to Manage Multiple Auto Responder Sequences
I want to create an auto responder sequence for each product I promote. Each Product will have a lander with a freebie to get the email. Then start an auto responder series trying to sell the product.

1) I have multiple products to promote how do I let people who have signed up to one sequence view the other sequences I have set up? For example, people who sign up for an SEO freebie / related product might also be interested in a Facebook Freebie / related product. But they won't know it exist because they didn't come through that funnel.

Possible Solutions?

- I could invite them to join via sending them to the landing page of that product / freebie lander. With multiple products no way to tell what they're interested in. Offering a list of 30 something possible freebies and having them signing up to all and then getting hammered with emails. LOL!

- Thought about just automatically moving them to another list when they reach the end of a sequence. Same problem though, what if they're not interested in what I'm offering and just unsubscribe because they got moved to a list they didn't want info on.

- Send Broadcast messages when I add another sequence to promote a new product. Promotes the new product to everyone already subscribed to a different list, and also sets up a new funnel / AR series for a new product. Same Problem though, the people that join my list after the broadcast have been sent out won't know about the product.

2) Once someone is in my funnel and purchases something, how do I remove them from the Auto Responder series so they don't keep getting emails about something they've already purchased?

I use Mailerlite for my AutoResponder, but I've seen buyers moved to a "buyers list" or something similar. Something to do with a pixel or what not?

3) With multiple product funnels I'm thinking of just letting each Freebie / Product series feed into a Master AR Series. I've seen and am subscribed to multiple marketers who just have 150 Auto Emails set up. At that point it's just like throwin crap at a fan and seeing what sticks to the wall.

- I want to be able to just set up the AR Series and drive traffic. I don't want 30 lists for each product and not be able to keep people constantly engaged with my brand. Where they just sit on a list until I have a relevant product to promote and content that fits their interest because they're segmented based on interest.

Any advice on how to manage this efficiently is appreciate. I'm just getting my feet wet with all this and hitting some road blocks. Thanks!
08-25-2017, 03:48 PM
RE: How to Manage Multiple Auto Responder Sequences
Following...
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-13-2017, 12:56 PM
clickfunnels wil do all you want , costs more
what price range are your products ?
and whats your funnel look like
07-21-2018, 05:25 AM
(12-13-2017 12:56 PM)tomato1 Wrote:  clickfunnels wil do all you want , costs more
what price range are your products ?
and whats your funnel look like

Not enough to justify the price of click funnels.

I found that tagging email subscribers as opposed to trying to manage them via a list is a better solution.

https://help.convertkit.com/article/426-...ed-on-tags

71.gif