61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Here is a thought... Suggestion
Here is a thought... Suggestion

I would assume that during the course of a day, week, or even month, there are many RE-UP requests, but these are hidden by just the thread being opened/refreshed.

So why not have a RE-UP section, just posting in the title and link, so that members can see if they can RE-UP for fellow members?

I have been receiving RE-UP requests via PM, I will not always download a share even if I have said thank you, but will RE-UP if I have it

What do other members think, maybe if we get enough support it may get implemented.
11-01-2022, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2022 08:29 AM by Ghost Fox.)
RE: Here is a thought... Suggestion
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Perhaps hosting the files in a country, like Malaysia, IPFS etc., would protect them from DMCA and even eliminate the need for re-ups?
11-02-2022, 05:18 AM
RE: Here is a thought... Suggestion
Seems like a good idea mate! There is lot of valuable resource which is shared regularly in this awesome BBHF forum, I do appreciate those share and thanks the OP's even if I don't download them. The do get removed or the shared link expires, and a re-up request comes up, so it would be a good idea to have a dedicated section, but i think it would add additional extra pages for "New Post" and "View Today's Post" pages, but it would help keeping the shared content alive for a longer period!

59.gif