81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2018, 04:25 PM
Hello from Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens
Hello from Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens

I didn’t know where else to post this.
I have been trying and failing online for years – getting nowhere so I decided to give it another try by joining a few forums and talk to real people instead of reading product descriptions.

I would say the single biggest contributor to my lack of progress is constantly falling for JVZoo hyped up products.

My failures are mainly my fault because I have been buying products instead of working the system. Build a list – give value to the list – sprinkle with product recommendations after they get to know you.. yes – I know that’s what you are supposed to do, but I was looking for shortcuts.

I keep doing it!! I know it’s leading nowhere but I can’t resist – I still get sucked in by the powerful copywriting and promises. Is there a JVZoo addiction rehab somewhere?

I think I am finally in remission. Just say no. If it comes from JVzoo- I JUST SAY NO.

I came here on this great forum looking for information about how to make money online – and special Forum Offers where I could get proper software and plugins, themes.

I am disappointed to see JVZOO affiliates masquerading as deal sites trying to copy appsumo and genuine software deal websites. You can buy White label – reseller rights to many JVZOO products and sell them at huge profits to unsuspecting newbies, when you can buy the white label rights for less than the retail cost of the product!

I opened an affiliate account on JVZOO so I can see all the options available to affiliates.

I have bought many JVZOO products before and they ALL without exception stop working after the hype around the ‘launch’ dies down. Refund promises? Good luck with that.

In many cases a refund would not help, it won’t give me my time back, and will not give me the money I spent on advertising/promoting something with the defective JVZoo thing.

JVZOO products in my experience are shiny objects designed to trick newbies into thinking they can make money with push button money making software. They can’t of course, but they still fall for the promises and buy.

My advice – before you buy anything from any of these so called deal sites, check if it’s a JVZOO product – do a Google search for the product – *product* review and bonus.

You will find dozens of affiliates offering the same thing with discounts – huge bonuses – cash back – free softwares etc to help sell JVZoo products.

If it turns out to be a JVZoo affiliate hiding behind it, I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Yes – I am angry! JVzoo products, or their failure to work has cost me thousands and a lot of my valuable time.

I recently sent a ton of expensive traffic to site where I was using JVZOO bought ecom store alternative. Thousands of visitors – zero sales because the stupid software cart showed ’error’ when people tried to pay.

I am not saying ALL jvzoo products are bad, just my advice is wait until the product has been working, tested, proven and supported by the developers for at least a year. Never buy hyped up launch products – if they are good – they will stand the test of time and will have accumulated many REAL testimonials and bugs ironed out.

OK end of rant..

Wishing all of you all the success in the world

Jenna
12-21-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Hello from Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens
Hello and welcome to BBHF Jenna,

Yeah I can relate to your stories as well... I know many more members here can also.

On this you can find valuable courses and idea inside this forum.

One guy I can suggest you is Tacco.

-> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Meth...lling-Them

I wish you luck.
12-21-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Hello from Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens
JVZOO WASTED YEARS OF MY LIFE IN ONE WAY RELATIONSHIP

I just reread my last post. It looks like I am blaming a boyfriend for wasting my years of my life boo hoo.

But it wasn’t them – it was me.
My insanity – repeating the same actions expecting a different result.

I must be a slow learner because it took me years to realise that there are no shortcuts. Everyone who is successful online started with nothing, built a list- provided value and built a solid relationship with their list.

Now I am starting all over again. Build the list – be a friend, be real – and don’t just sell.
Do it every day, don’t expect instant gratification. Treat it as a job, a business, because it is.

So – sorry to JVZoo if I seemed to make them a scapegoat for my folly.

I got my mind right now boss.

Byeee
Jenna
12-21-2018, 06:21 PM
JVZOO broke your heart?

I know the feeling - I think it's all part of the learning curve.
12-21-2018, 07:04 PM
Very funny - they never told us we have to actually do some work - it is supposed to be autopilot - and make money while I sleep. I even bought sleeping pills so I could make more money - pff I was scammed. hahahaaha
13.gif
12-21-2018, 08:17 PM
I know how you feel Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens. We have all been down that road and that's why we're here saying enough is enough! Before you think of ever purchasing another JVZOO product, all you gotta do is ask. And even ask for a honest review of it. 9x out of 10, it's pure junk!

Welcome aboard!
01-27-2019, 06:43 AM
I agree - only buy tried and tested products. If it's a SaaS - avoid it if there is no monthly subscription to enable them to maintain and support it after sales have died down.. my 2 cents
01-27-2019, 04:28 PM
I have bought reseller licences for some software and some LIFETIME LICENCES I don't need. Someone told me that there places the buy/sell software from individuals.. Anyone got any ideas where I can try?
01-27-2019, 05:34 PM
Hi Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens.
I seem to recall that you had posted someplace here to PM you if interested in any of the stuff you could share licenses for and IIRC, sent a PM asking to be counted in, but didn't hear back from you - is this the same stuff you mentioned above ??
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-29-2019, 11:22 AM
Hello
Welcome to BBHF. I can relate to your story. I am still hoping to reach success.

This forum is the best in getting valuable advice. Just ask for it but must be specific NOT just "I want to get rich"

This forum allows you to try out some Warrior Special Offers before you buy. At least this will help you with one aspect, but nothing can give you back TIME.

If you are willing to pay some money a well researched Group Buy may be your best bet.
I have purchased way too many of them, but I have learned a lot from them.

Look for group buys from sellers who will support you and answer your questions, and provide updates for at least a year. Not all Group Buys are supported the same. Some are just out to just make money. They ask for high dollars because they only say they are selling to low numbers of people, to justify the high price and listing fee. But you know they are selling it to many more people. Unfortunately, this is not what GB's were meant to be.

Layla has posts almost every day. I learn a lot from her. I always read them.

Joe
62.gif

62.gif