62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-16-2014, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 05:40 PM by NonConformer.)
[GET] The Knack: How Street-Smart Entrepreneurs Learn to Handle Whatever Comes Up - Norm Brodsky [pdf]
The Knack: How Street-Smart Entrepreneurs Learn to Handle Whatever Comes Up - Norm Brodsky

Two of Inc. magazine’s hugely popular columnists show how small-business people can deal with all kinds of tricky situations.

[Image: 3425.jpg]

People starting out in business tend to seek step-by-step formulas or
specific rules, but in reality there are no magic bullets. Rather, says
veteran entrepreneur Norm Brodsky, there’s a mentality that helps
street-smart people solve problems and pursue opportunities as they
arise. He calls it “the knack,” and it has made all the difference to
the eight successful start-ups of his career.

Brodsky explores this mind-set every month in Inc.
magazine, in the hugely popular column he co-writes with journalist and
author Bo Burlingham (best known for his acclaimed book Small Giants).
In both their column and now their book, they tell stories about real
companies facing real challenges, and show readers how to apply “the
knack” to their own businesses.

Brodsky and Burlingham offer essential advice such as:

• Follow the numbers—that’s the best way to spot problems before they
become life threatening

• Keep focusing on your real goal--it’s amazingly easy to get sidetracked
by secondary concerns

• Don’t get so close to the problem that you lose all perspective

Brodsky and Burlingham prove that street smarts and business acumen can
be within any entrepreneur’s reach.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/E322AQ0E
Show some love [Image: heart.gif] and hit the add reputation link and please make mirrors:
02-16-2014, 06:17 AM
RE:
Mirror : http://filemarkets.com/fs/bezi4sofbt20014f0755/
02-16-2014, 06:52 AM
RE:
Looks like mirrorcreator is starting to monetize:
Infection Blocked
URL: http://myonlinearcade.com/New/4108-Foot.html
Infection: HTML:HideMe-E [Trj]

Maybe we should be on the lookout for more mirroring options?

No biggie, avast saves the day again and download is available.

Thanks +++Rep
02-16-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: [GET] The Knack: How Street-Smart Entrepreneurs Learn to Handle Whatever Comes Up ...
(02-16-2014 06:52 AM)one Wrote:  Looks like mirrorcreator is starting to monetize:
Infection Blocked
URL: http://myonlinearcade.com/New/4108-Foot.html
Infection: HTML:HideMe-E [Trj]

Maybe we should be on the lookout for more mirroring options?

No biggie, avast saves the day again and download is available.

Thanks +++Rep
Where did you see that, in a popup or exit window?

I've never had a problem with mirror creator and just close their windows.

Probably from a publisher in whatever ad network they are using.
02-16-2014, 07:11 AM
RE:
It was immediately after clicking on the link, as I recall.

Seems like in a lot of cases, these things "appear" to be random, when sometimes only 1 in 15 times (as an example) something happens. Or maybe I had cookies that made me the 400th customer or something.

I hope that some others can confirm. Hate to be the only one experiencing this.

Can say definitively that sometimes avast is a pain in the a$$ - many times I simply want to extract a file (85% times they are old archives) and it won't let me, because the files are html which contain javascript... In those cases must convert php to txt...

Want to get to the bottom of this as much as you do NC.
78.gif
02-16-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: [GET] The Knack: How Street-Smart Entrepreneurs Learn to Handle Whatever Comes Up ...
(02-16-2014 07:11 AM)one Wrote:  It was immediately after clicking on the link, as I recall.

Seems like in a lot of cases, these things "appear" to be random, when sometimes only 1 in 15 times (as an example) something happens. Or maybe I had cookies that made me the 400th customer or something.

I hope that some others can confirm. Hate to be the only one experiencing this.

Can say definitively that sometimes avast is a pain in the a$$ - many times I simply want to extract a file (85% times they are old archives) and it won't let me, because the files are html which contain javascript... In those cases must convert php to txt...

Want to get to the bottom of this as much as you do NC.
You also might have some malware/adware on your system that is hijacking your browser. I'd do some scans just to be sure.
02-16-2014, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 07:26 PM by one.)
RE:
Just a day or two I let avast do a "quick scan" that took a couple of hours. All it found were a handful of html files - old squeeze pages (plr) with javascript in them (I think that is the proper terminology). So I should be safe.

Didn't intend to imply that the download is unsafe - I think it happens sometimes where ever one happens to go for whatever reason - that is why there is antivirus programs.
02-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Wasn't going to DL,as have plenty of GEMS from NC to study...1bigsmile

Then read this review at amazon:

I own hundreds of books varying from business to sales to educational literature and this book is in the top 5 of books that I not only enjoy reading but must read on a regular basis. The book is so good in my opinion that I own the audio book and the Kindle version as well.

It is so down to earth and honest and perfect for anyone starting up or someone who needs a reminder on how to survive.

This is a must buy for anyone who is a small entrepreneur.

Will be adding it to my library...THANKS NC! 66sun
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
02-16-2014, 08:44 PM
RE:
When I see Knack, I think PS4.
02-16-2014, 10:14 PM
Thanks @ +Rep
Mirror:

Magic Button :

Don't Ask for password!
6.gif
SQL Injection PHP Injection Remote File Inclusion Local File Inclusion XSS CSRF XML External Entity Clickjacking Path Traversal AXFR Information Leakage Information Disclosure X-Path Injection SSI Injection DoS and more..
Contact Me! Cool

67.gif