21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-14-2012, 04:04 AM
[GET] Boost Amazon Conversions With An Extended 90 Day Affiliate Cookie Duration - Works W/ Other Plugins!
[Image: extendazon-amazon-store-wordpress-plugin2.jpg]

See ExtendAzon In Action

[Image: extendazon-wso-amazon-bonus.jpg]

Plugin License Prices Increase With Every Purchase - Up To $14.95 for Unlimited Domain License and Up To $34.95 for Developers License!

[Image: button_12426.png]
[Image: qtyleft_12426.png]

[Image: extendazon-license-selection.jpg]

[Image: button_12427.png]
[Image: qtyleft_12427.png]

ExtendAzon FAQ

Q: Does Amazon allow affiliates to use this tactic?

A: Absolutely! This system is based on the shopping cart features available to affiliates through Amazon API.

Q: Does ExtendAzon work with all Amazon locales?

A: ExtendAzon works will all locales supported by the Amazon shopping cart system - Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr and Amazon.co.jp

Q: I have a site that is built with Amazon ads that I created through my affiliate account. Will it work with ExtendAzon?

A: As long as the site is built with WordPress and uses standard Amazon affiliate links (no Enhanced / Javascript ads), then it will work with ExtendAzon.

Q: I have a WordPress site that is built with the _____ plugin that generates my Amazon ads but it isn't listed as a compatible plugin here. Will ExtendAzon work with it?

A: It should, but there are some exceptions. If the plugin you use generates Enhanced, cloaked, or javascript ads, they will not work with ExtendAzon (sorry, there is no reliable way around this). If you still aren't sure, try ExtendAzon and let me know your results. I'm happy to offer a full refund if it won't work for you.

Q: I purchased your plugin and downloaded it, but the zipped file I downloaded won't decompress. What do I do?

A: The plugin package is generated upon demand for each download because each copy of the plugin contains a license key that is unique to each customer. For this reason, it is compressed by a website script and not typical software, and some software does not recognize this special format. Free software is available that will work for you if you are having problems (try WinRAR with Windows or StuffIt Expander with Mac).

Q: I purchased your plugin, but I never received a download link for it. What do I do?

A:
Check your email (including your spam box) for emails from ExtendAzon. A few customers have reported that their download link email ended up in the spam/junk box (on free mail clients like msn.com, hotmail.com, and aol.com). The download link email has this title: "ExtendAzon WP Plugin Download Link". If you still cannot find your download link, please send me your Paypal email address through the ExtendAzon Support Ticket System (see bottom of FAQ for support link). I will look up your purchase and resend a download link to you ASAP.

Q: I am using one of the listed compatible plugins for ExtendAzon but it isn't working. What is wrong?

A: Some of the plugins listed as being compatible may offer link cloaking, which isn't compatible with ExtendAzon. Simply disable link cloaking and everything will start working.

Q: Is there an Upsell / OTO connected with ExtendAzon?

A:
Yes, although it is not something that you will need to make ExtendAzon work. The OTO is an amazing deal to get quality, one-way links to your niche Amazon affiliate websites that use ExtendAzon.

Q: Do you have a demo site that I can see?

A: Yes, two actually. The first demo site below was made with George Katsoudas' Associate Goliath Amazon WP Plugin (just one of many plugins compatible with ExtendAzon). ExtendAzon was then installed on this site to convert all of the ads into shopping cart ads to be used with the on-site shopping cart. Adding ExtendAzon to this site took roughly 90 seconds! The second demo site is using WP Zon Buider. ExtendAzon was then installed on the site to turn all of the Amazon affiliate links into direct shopping cart links. Since the extra step to activate the sidebar widget for the on-site was not needed for the second demo site, this site took even less time to set up. Together, the two demo sites show the two main ways that the plugin can be used.

Associate Goliath w/ExtendAzon Demo (On-Site Shopping Carts):
ExtendAzon Amazon Store WordPress Plugin Demo | An Amazon affiliate site built with the Associate Goliath plugin and converted into an Amazon Store by ExtendAzon!

WP Zon Builder (Direct Cart Links):
WP Zon Builder ExtendAzon Amazon Store Demo | Just another WordPress site

Q: I have a problem that isn't covered here in the FAQ or other questions about ExtendAzon. How do I contact you for customer support?

A:
Please submit all customer support requests through the ticket system at the link below.

ExtendAzon Plugin Support

[Image: extendazon-wso-affiliate-signup.jpg]

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/566304-boost-amazon-conversions-extended-90-day-affiliate-cookie-duration-works-w-other-plugins.html

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://extendazon.com/download/?d=6e45819122c8675c6ae1fa6bd22dfcd5&v=1.0.0&oto=deny
08-14-2012, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 04:15 AM by Yashwin.)
RE: [GET] Boost Amazon Conversions With An Extended 90 Day Affiliate Cookie Duration - Works W/ Other Plugins!
Thank you dear....

(08-14-2012 04:12 AM)Yashwin Wrote:  Thank you dear....
Extra Mirror
[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=0ZQAUTTJ[/hide]
08-14-2012, 05:12 AM
RE:
thank you
this is on my request list :D
08-14-2012, 10:19 PM
RE:
thank you, i'm looking for this for long time
08-15-2012, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 06:39 AM by heisenberg808.)
Mirror:
Mirror:

Magic Button :

http://www.sharebeast.com/c3tt0oykipjq

Password: bestblackhatforum.com
22.gif

08-15-2012, 03:43 AM
RE:
(08-15-2012 01:45 AM)bendetta Wrote:  Mirror: Both Single and Multi-Site Plugins Included :)

multisite version is 1.0.3 not 1.0.6
08-15-2012, 09:56 AM
RE:
(08-15-2012 03:43 AM)doganmanis Wrote:  
(08-15-2012 01:45 AM)bendetta Wrote:  Mirror: Both Single and Multi-Site Plugins Included :)

got it from somewhere else but if free ain't your thing, your more than welcome to buy it...

08-15-2012, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2012 05:20 PM by doganmanis.)
RE:
(08-15-2012 09:56 AM)bendetta Wrote:  
(08-15-2012 03:43 AM)doganmanis Wrote:  

got it from somewhere else but if free ain't your thing, your more than welcome to buy it...
just tell it because you wrote version 1.0.6 in multiversion file
and let other members know which file to use
we all know, we got free stuff here, do not rant about it
anyway thanks for your uploads
09-05-2012, 05:01 AM
RE:
thank for script
09-11-2012, 12:20 PM
RE:
can anybody get this to work? I get
"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."
using wp robot 3.56. maybe a conflict?