42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-04-2022, 07:44 AM
A couple of questions
Questions one:

When selling online what payment gateway do you use, if you cant use PayPal.
I know that Amazon pays directly into your bank account, I believe Etsy, does the same (correct me if I am wrong)
But what if I want to set up my own page and sell from that?

Question Two: I have been trying to keep a record of all my KDP books, using an excel spreadsheet, but when I paste in the details it just flows over into the next cells, across the page and down the page.
How do I get the data to stay in one cell?

Thanks in advance... Reps to anyone who helps.
09-07-2022, 08:35 PM
RE: A couple of questions
what about stripe?
can you sell on click bank or digi store24
warrior plus and jvzoo handle card payment's or bitcoin but ive not used them
why not be a affiliate and let other's handle the payments
09-07-2022, 08:37 PM
jut try'd posting but didnt show so here go's again
what about stripe?
can you sell on click bank or digi store24
warrior plus and jvzoo handle card payment's or bitcoin but ive not used them
why not be a affiliate and let other's handle the payments
09-08-2022, 06:45 AM
``Answer 1: The payment gateway depend on the where you stay, charges it take while processing payment, there are lot of payment gateway like Stripe, Square, Authorize.net and similar platform.

~~~ Answer 2: There is option to wrap text on a cell so the content of the cell will wrap and not overlap to another cell. Technically it doesn't overlap as such when you add content in next cell the content get hidden beyond the length of the cell.
09-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Here is a thought... Suggestions

I would assume that during the course of a day, week, or even month, there are many RE-UP requests, but these are hidden by just the thread being opened/refreshed.

So why not have a RE-UP section, just posting in the title and link, so that members can see if they can RE-UP for fellow members?

I have been receiving RE-UP requests via PM, I will not always download a share even if I have said thank you, but will RE-UP if I have it

What do other members think, maybe if we get enough support it may get implemented.
62.gif

59.gif