25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-02-2018, 06:04 PM
$150 Per Day Google Adsense Method with paid theme download
Earning potential or the system - $150-$190 Per day.

Time - Instant earnings.

Steps:

Step 1: Set up a generalistic domain with a subdomain that offers job vacancies. The main domain will revolve around "news" items lining back to the subdomain offering jobs.

Step 2: Install the CTR PLus or Ultraclick Adsense theme on the subdomain. Theme theme will rotate ad blocks and place ads based on nearby kewywords. This will get a CTR of 18%+. This theme is the game changer here. You can get the theme in the explainer videos below (the theme is in the last video).

Step 3: Create a Linkedin account.

Step 4: Join Job related groups that are super active with more than 10,000 members in each group. Make sure the groups you join are complete niche specific.

It's also a good idea to check out the group demographics and join only those groups that havemembers from top CPC countries.

You can take it one step further by doing job related keyword research on Google KW tool and find Linkedin groups that are centered around high volume KWs - "high Volume" is the key here.

Step 5: Post job niche related "news" items in the Linkedin groups. Leave an excerpt of the same news item on your main site with a button linking the subdomain.

You cannot post "jobs" in the job groups - they get removed fast unless you are one of the admins. The "news" posts however stick for long. People coming to your site will then check out the subdomain with adsense ads and you will MAKE MONEY - A lot of it.

This works like a charm.

Here's the full video tutorial for reference along with the theme download:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Jv3NSU6jcP
01-07-2018, 09:52 AM
RE: $150 Per Day Google Adsense Method with paid theme download
tnx bro..ill test is out..max rep
01-16-2018, 12:55 AM
thanks bro i will try it
01-17-2018, 01:38 AM
Thanks my friend, new method should try.
05-28-2018, 07:46 PM
COUNTLESS DUPLICATE threads with RUBBISH content from the same shameless "Angshuman Dutta" AGAIN and AGAIN!

Example:
[GET] Autopilot Adsense Method 2018
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread....pid2438508

Guys hurry up to REPORT this "guitarizma" TO MODS and BAN him at once!!!!
52.gif
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
05-29-2018, 01:52 PM
Reported...again.
This board spam is really too much.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
Closed

5.gif